万恶淫为首!2 weeks’ jail for woman who took ART kits from test centre, sold them online

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...hem-online

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

万恶淫为首

If u dun know about the meaning of these Chinese words,  please dun post in Chinese

[+] 3 users Like teaserteam's post

meanwhile the Keppel protected ?

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(17-01-2023, 09:33 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...hem-online

champion chinese

(17-01-2023, 10:26 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  万恶淫为首

If u dun know about the meaning of these Chinese words,  please dun post in Chinese

Of Course I know lah. Rotfl

万恶淫为首”中的“淫”就是指的放纵欲望的意思。这里的欲望并非特指男女之间的色欲,而是泛指人的一切贪欲。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(17-01-2023, 11:07 PM)wendychan Wrote:  meanwhile the Keppel  protected ?

Small case can made big, big case can make small.. very small.

the 6 were given "stern warning".   Rotfl

Stern warnings ok

correct 
this chinese idiom means lust, sex is the prime offences not stealing.

(18-01-2023, 07:12 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Small case can made big, big case can make small.. very small.

no 
v big case can be made to VANISHED AWAY,RUB OFF

There is some difference between bribing for personal gain and bribing for business or corporation.  

My colleague in a former company said about doing business in Indonesia.   

He said he can never get a business in Indonesia if he doesn't offer money to Indonesian firms.   

Even at custom point to enter Indonesia, custom officers ask for money to enter.  

(18-01-2023, 07:25 AM)webinarian Wrote:  There is some difference between bribing for personal gain and bribing for business or corporation.  

He said he can never get a business in Indonesia if he doesn't offer money to Indonesian firms.   

Even at custom point to enter Indonesia, custom officers ask for money to enter.  

many SEA countries their Immigration and custom officers are corrupted.

(18-01-2023, 07:18 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  the 6 were given "stern warning".   Rotfl

Hey the stern warnings is very jialat huan you know.  It is a slap on the wrist.  The wrist can become very painful huan you know Big Grin

CPIB throw face? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Want to be Wumao for CCP, but he fail even simple Chinese…..

Like that how to fight for 祖国?

Saw the pinyin name of the manager who also stole to sell online…..

Guessed correctly.

(18-01-2023, 07:40 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  many SEA countries their Immigration and custom officers are corrupted.

Yah, many SEA countries are corrupted, bribes are everywhere, from the small fry to the big fish............. crying

I also thought related to sex leh! Big Grin

(18-01-2023, 07:25 AM)webinarian Wrote:  There is some difference between bribing for personal gain and bribing for business or corporation.  

Am pretty sure if a Tiong is the one giving or receiving the bribe, the Wumaos will excuse them until crazy.

Or will just say is CIA conspiracy to 欺压 CCP.

Many places common practice to take a bit more stationery like writing paper for use at home...etc.

Take and sell is more serious.
If take some extra to use at home can still argue not so serious.

However given the CPIB let off perpetrators of bribery involving millions....its like killing small fry but big fish go easy.

It's a letdown by a govt that claims it has integrity.
I feel the prime minister and law minister should resign.

It is scandalous.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(18-01-2023, 05:55 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Of Course I know lah. Rotfl

万恶淫为首”中的“淫”就是指的放纵欲望的意思。这里的欲望并非特指男女之间的色欲,而是泛指人的一切贪欲。

为了平息阿狗们的怒火,就勉为其难,改成“万恶贪为首,淫为次” 吧

this case jail for small amount compared to the kepple case which involved so much money and yet was given stern warning. really malu mr lee . you still dare to sit in the office. you really made lky lose face. better hide your dirty laundry under bed next time. very sia suay for sg people to have you in office.