Bukit Timah House Has Helicopter On Its Roof

https://mustsharenews.com/bukit-timah-he...house/amp/

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Most probably somebody who has done a lot of evil deeds in his life such that he needs to runaway at a moment’s notice Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(05-09-2021, 06:54 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Most probably somebody who has done a lot of evil deeds in his life such that he needs to runaway at a moment’s notice Thinking

Weekend s.exscapades  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Wah seh!

Private housing can get landing rights? Must be CEO of Google that kind where he flies very often for regional meetings.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

if its a real helicopter which flies around and if the residents dont like it
i believe they can complain - its unsafe and landing lifting cld create wind turbulence i suppose.

His neighbours never complain?

(05-09-2021, 09:32 AM)menghuii Wrote:  if its a real helicopter which flies around and if the residents dont like it
i believe they can complain - its unsafe and landing lifting cld create wind turbulence i suppose.
Agreed. Confirmed cannot fly. Its for decorative purposes to show neighbours his dick is largest!

By the way the pilot needs clearance from the both Changi and Tengah airbase!

To avoid flood?

Lau Jac should put all his bronze ''antiques'' along his corridor what............show off his billion-dollar collection mah..........