中國 :唐山4男打3女

guy whack lady till half death in china, not norm?
this is just 1 case in tangshan, still have few more cases in shanghai & beijing yesterday, getting crazy?
woman is worse slavery than man in china?

现场:唐山烧烤店惊人恶性暴力事件

https://media.tenor.com/images/2c2fdd70e.../tenor.gif

https://youtu.be/SxEvd1GYXgk

美国妻与子女谋杀丈夫

上海金山刀客,北京联通复仇白领,唐山烧烤店恶行,中国治安事件集中爆发

china, the country & society are fully sick now.

唐山事件的深层社会解析

唐山4男打3女,北京联通95后,上海金山

Still call CCP 唐山, TS still living in 1950 to 70s

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

All these moronic & know nut come dogs, 唐山 is a town in   河北 also don't know.

(11-06-2022, 01:38 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Still call CCP 唐山, TS still living in 1950 to 70s

[Image: 7-B4354-D9-71-D6-4922-86-ED-72-AC43-D155-B5.gif]

kokokee very concerned and knows tons about china. must be ex ahtiong lah

That man crazy!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

This sort of fighting news is happening everywhere all over the world including Singapore and almost daily.   Why it has so much publicity in China and now believe,  it is now also spread to the overseas media?

It would appear that the media in China is playing up behind the scene.   Who controls the media is very important.  Why the authority allowed such kind of news to be spread and what is the purpose will be next to be questioned.

Another normal day in lawless China

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

aiya 打架到处都有,只是看法龙宫有没有兴趣而已

4 big man whack  3 little lady, why china did not censored? must be ccp need this news to achieve their propaganda.
promote man whack lady?
the 4 man is morons? whack in front of camera? show? norm to ccp.
so read china news must read those censored one.

唐山打人事件為何火了?一切掌控在黨的手中

4 big man whack 3 little lady, why china did not censored? must be ccp need this news to achieve their propaganda.

Young gunner gun down 10s of students in school in US, why US did not censored? must be US need this news to achieve their propaganda.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

羊人到处杀人放火,为何不火?

(11-06-2022, 12:24 PM)kokee Wrote:  上海金山刀客,北京联通复仇白领,唐山烧烤店恶行,中国治安事件集中爆发

as above, 3 incidents happened, only 唐山 case not censored inside china, both beijing & shanghai cases as serious, already totally removed in china media, fully covered up.
so what propaganda ccp want to brainwash china slavery in this man whack lady cases?
politicized everything they can.

上海北京案被删热搜,唐山官场牵出老革命。北戴河会议前中共再次大清洗,遍布老领导的唐山官场地震,像极了习近平接任前的情景

I have no issue CCP folks supervising CCP and voice out if things are not right..

But some of the youtubers showcase here, are not staying in CCP, and I wonder are they still CCP citizen.

So if no CCP citizenship, then it is just like you and me commenting on US politic and social issues.. Who in US or any part of the world will give a shit of what we think..

(05-05-2022, 09:43 AM)kokee Wrote:  below video explained how china govt, foreign affair, CCTV, CGTN, xinhua & all china media how they censored news, create lied story to brainwash & propaganda.
only post advantage to them or twist to their lick & worship.
censored all the negatives & bad to them.
totally no truth & fact, right or wrong is totally not important in news, important is what they want people to know, so lost also can say is win because their media & TV said so, lies is not important, important is the message to the people, that is why china must has firewall to block all news from globally, so that they can cook their own, same to comie dogs here use all the communist sources, little pink or 5 cents,  one can stop them from posting here yet they spam almost 70-80% new threads here using fake to con or brainwash morons here.

中国舆论战特点

as above, inside china media & news got truth & fact?
almost 100% censored, fully controlled & all for propaganda, only tell what slavery need to know & brainwash, no truth &  fact is ok.
all these moronic comie liars in this forum.

中国人的认知偏差源于洗脑

https://youtu.be/660baZoWnoQ

who you are in china can solve ton of problems, lawless, link & gang.
top down, norm.
money & lady also can solve ton of problems, dont talk about law, humanity, integrity, dignity or morale in china, all BS.

唐山市副市长兼公安局局长:唐山黑道的真正后台,他才是真正的黑 社会扛把子带头大哥,此人绝对是红三代权贵家族的成员