Now hawker foods standard price going close to a MCD meal set.

With today issues at hand, next election will be very close compare to previous elections
Because for 2 big reasons:.
- transition to 4g, is always a weaknest moment dyrung transition
- inflation, cost of living is everything, if not US will not have federal reserve who kept adjusting rates

Overconfident about past achievements can be one undoing

(26-03-2023, 04:20 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Cook at home. Very cheap. Less than $5.00 lunch and dinner.  If u really want to save.

I have this today - lunch and dinner.

2 -3 cups of rice and 1 can of MaLing Pork Luncheon Meat.

[Image: 20230326-161521.jpg]

Just 1 packet of Maggie Mee and 1 egg can eat with luncheon meat liao lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

Walaneh try to eat a nutritious meal lah Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

But who am I to talk. Everyday I just eat plain white rice m, chio cheng and tow gay Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

But this kind of luncheon meat make you shorten your life.

made mac food our main food. we will be like america people. no  more hawker good for future child

Now even cheaper for those who want to be more economical.  McDonald’s has those 1 for 1 meals Mon to Wed every week.

Today the $6.80 McGriddles meal is going 1 for 1.  You can eat 1 for breakfast and tarpau the other to eat in office later Big Grin

KNS That Ong Y K can brag his ward so call " afforable 5 bucks meal "

(27-03-2023, 02:45 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  KNS That Ong Y K can brag his ward so call " afforable 5 bucks meal "

Unless work place heng heng got near a heartland neighborhood type of hawker center\kopitiam, else Mcd $5.80 meal really ish usually the cheaper choice. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.