令年妳有血光之災 need to transfer $100k into my bank acc

Using this tell relative and friends who visit you during CNY can?🤣🤣🤣🤣
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

One way to avoid cheap skate relatives out to borrow money is to look unkempt and unshaven and mutter to yourself while picking your nose with one hand and digging your arsehole with the other.

Will it work? Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

The ancient art with metaphysics has come a long way, back then the interpretations were much easier or simpler.

Over times things get complicated by the so-called “master” impromptu remedies. Therefore blood donation became one of those choices…

Just because we find some of these remedies kind of ridiculous, while some find them with senses but many find comfort in doing so.

Your request for others to pass you their wealth is possible as long as you can explain the reasons behind, why not? Just look at those religious leaders, they too has amassed great deal of funds from followers. Whether they are blind or true believers, that’s very subjective isn’t it? Don’t you agree?
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

(30-01-2022, 09:02 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  The ancient art with metaphysics has come a long way, back then the interpretations were much easier or simpler.

Over times things get complicated by the so-called “master” impromptu remedies. Therefore blood donation became one of those choices…

Just because we find some of these remedies kind of ridiculous, while some find them with senses but many find comfort in doing so. 

Your request for others to pass you their wealth is possible as long as you can explain the reasons behind, why not? Just look at those religious leaders, they too has amassed great deal of funds from followers. Whether they are blind or true believers, that’s very subjective isn’t it? Don’t you agree?

Need to be skillful and mastery in con skill. Wait I go speed read up on cold reading ebook...🙂🙂☺️

(30-01-2022, 09:05 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Need to be skillful and mastery in con skill. Wait I go speed read up on cold reading ebook...🙂🙂☺️

Well, I can only wish you best of luck. 

And like I said earlier, much like any religious leaders, these “masters” too would interpret their own interpretations in order to convince their customers. I only hope you all the best!

(30-01-2022, 09:11 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  Well, I can only wish you best of luck. 

And like I said earlier, much like any religious leaders, these “masters” too would interpret their own interpretations in order to convince their customers. I only hope you all the best!

[Image: IMG-20220130-092431.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220130-092541.jpg]

(30-01-2022, 09:26 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  [Image: IMG-20220130-092431.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220130-092541.jpg]

Like I said this is not only apply on those masters alone, this could also applies on the religious leaders too.

Human are forever trying to convince their “stories” or their “points” to make others convinced, and it is very much subject to each individual to interpret as they wish. 

Both you and I are doing exactly what I have just said. But it is subject to how or what the audiences here choose to believe in….everyone of us should go with an open mind but thread with cautious, choose whether the rationale behind the stories/points that we received.