Unvaccinated Covid patient gets 'second chance in life

Doctors use heart-lung machine to save critically ill housewife who had put off getting the jab.

Now I am more convinced that doctors will still save the unvax.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(29-10-2021, 09:54 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Now I am more convinced that doctors will still save the unvax.

It should rather be that our doctors saves those that are vaccinated as opposed to those who Blandy put off getting vaccinated with Covid-19 vaccines.... Angry

(29-10-2021, 09:38 AM)debono Wrote:  Doctors use heart-lung machine to save critically ill housewife who had put off getting the jab.

Adding the video here. Even a relatively young person in her 40s almost died. Good reminder to get vaccinated.

[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

is she was vacinated
there is no 'second chance'
[+] 2 users Like singaporean1964's post

(29-10-2021, 09:38 AM)debono Wrote:  Doctors use heart-lung machine to save critically ill housewife who had put off getting the jab.

Do you think this resource is better put to use when they chose her path where consequences is made publicly known to her?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(29-10-2021, 11:11 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Do you think this resource is better put to use when they chose her path where consequences is made publicly known to her?

You very worried she is taking up those resources which are meant for fully mRNA vaccinated goons like you is it? LOL!
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

john luc picard gets a second chance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGvUDvZ7KyU
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

(29-10-2021, 11:39 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  You very worried she is taking up those resources which are meant for fully vaccinated goons like you is it? LOL!

Just an innocent question. Why so defensive …. you bery sensitive … you scare of something?

(29-10-2021, 11:45 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Just an innocent question. Why so defensive …. you bery sensitive … you scare of something?

I just edited my post to make clear for you

I've nothings against vaccination even though its effectiveness have been proven doubtful on the ground

To say that if the population is NOT vaccinated will result in many more deaths is just plain hogwash

There is no reliable data to show that BUT there are reliable data of the ineffectiveness and toxicity and dangers of mRNA vaccine

Yet kook like you still continue to pick on the Unvaxx and deliberately lump the Unvax with the Partially Vax 

This is what you should be calling Defensive, so why are you so Defensive to hide that piece of data??
[+] 3 users Like Sentinel's post

I have more interest to know why our MSM never report how many vaccinated patients are saved by our docs?
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

(29-10-2021, 11:11 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Do you think this resource is better put to use when they chose her path where consequences is made publicly known to her?

she was cautious as she has allergic reactions. many people face the same problem. like older folks. will the vaccine killed.
after many were vaccinated and especailly pm come out on tv many more took the jab.
there are some know cases that has to put on battery after vaccinated. 
compared to reducing number of death which is a better options.

Bottomline is....
這世界沒有很多 "如果" 或 "早知"

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(29-10-2021, 11:03 AM)starbugs Wrote:  Adding the video here. Even a relatively young person in her 40s almost died. Good reminder to get vaccinated.

Just a reminder.... vaccinated also can die. When your time is up, you can't stay on.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

I don't know if the CNA interview video mentioned the part that. Read about the below from newspapers..

1) She delayed her plan to take vaccine, because she had severe food allergy
2) Both her husband and her has allergy, and they have 4 kids to take care. That's why husband take first then she take to spread out the risk

To me, she and her hubby had already tried to manage their risk, but it is govt who failed her..

If govt was to let people like her to take Sinovac (FOC and included in the national vaccination program) from day 1, she might not even catch COVID in the 1st place.

Media tried to sell the story as a non vac regretting not to take vaccine earlier, but imagine if both parents took the vaccine at the same time, and both suay suay down with severe vaccination reaction, who will take care of the kids? Govt? Wait long long..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 2 users Like ArielCasper's post

(29-10-2021, 03:00 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  I don't know if the CNA interview video mentioned the part that. Read about the below from newspapers..

2) Both her husband and her has allergy, and they have 4 kids to take care. That's why husband take first then she take to spread out the risk

To me, she and her hubby had already tried to manage their risk, but it is govt who failed her..

If govt was to let people like her to take Sinovac (FOC and included in the national vaccination program) from day 1, she might not even catch COVID in the 1st place.

Media tried to sell the story as a non vac regretting not to take vaccine earlier, but imagine if both parents took the vaccine at the same time, and both suay suay down with severe vaccination reaction, who will take care of the kids? Govt? Wait long long..

At  that point in time, the Sinovac and Sinopharm vaccines was not available yet, and only the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are available... Thinking

(29-10-2021, 03:00 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  I don't know if the CNA interview video mentioned the part that. Read about the below from newspapers..

Didn't watch the video but if what you say is right, then it is an obvious manipulation of media to promote gahmen agenda.

I remember clearly LW saying wearing mask is not the solution, you will tend to rub eyes, scratch face or mouth and the virus will spread. That's at the start of the pandemic. But later change story and say very important. They can twist and turn to suit their agenda.

If vaxxed and die, it is because of their underlying conditions, cannot blame vaccine.

If unvaxxed and die, there, told you, didn't vax so die loh. But the truth may be if vaxxed, could die faster due to their underlying conditions.

That's the way gahmen all over the world twist and turn to hoodiwnk the people to follow their agenda like a sheep.  Sadly, many sheep in SG (enough to make much cotton) and also some here.....  crying
[+] 2 users Like RichDad's post

Even with jabs, the number of infection is rising to 5,000 per day now. Is vaccination working?   

More vaccination, more infections meaning vaccination is getting more people infected, right?  

It doesn't mean vaccination is protecting you.   

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

Malaysia's population is 32 mil vs Singapore 5 mil.

Infection is about the same at 5 thousand per day now, who is worse?

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

(29-10-2021, 03:23 PM)webinarian Wrote:  Even with jabs, the number of infection is rising to 5,000 per day now. Is vaccination working?   

More vaccination, more infections meaning vaccination is getting more people infected, right?  

It doesn't mean vaccination is protecting you.   

Our leaders had proposed that everybody be vaccinated to protect oneself and those around us from being infected, that is why the proof of vaccination is so important, and had to be made mandatory when entering a shopping centre, restaurant, F&B outlet, hawker centres and coffee shops..... Laughing

(29-10-2021, 12:17 PM)sclim Wrote:  she was cautious as she has allergic reactions. many people face the same problem. like older folks. will the vaccine killed.
after many were vaccinated and especailly pm come out on tv many more took the jab.
there are some know cases that has to put on battery after vaccinated. 
compared to reducing number of death which is a better options.

If the doctor certified she is no eligible for the jab, then no other solution but to social distance from others

(29-10-2021, 11:51 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  I just edited my post to make clear for you

I've nothings against vaccination even though its effectiveness have been proven doubtful on the ground

To say that if the population is NOT vaccinated will result in many more deaths is just plain hogwash

There is no reliable data to show that BUT there are reliable data of the ineffectiveness and toxicity and dangers of mRNA vaccine

Yet kook like you still continue to pick on the Unvaxx and deliberately lump the Unvax with the Partially Vax 

This is what you should be calling Defensive, so why are you so Defensive to hide that piece of data??

Anyway, hogwash or not mRNA vaccine ineffectiveness and toxic or not ….. already too late, the world is moving with this only 1 solution. So what's the point of whining bitching crying KPKB ……move on

(29-10-2021, 04:50 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  If the doctor certified she is no eligible for the jab, then no other solution but to social distance from others

Social distancing may not be practical such as queuing to enter a bus or MRT.... Rolleyes

(29-10-2021, 04:52 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Anyway, hogwash or not mRNA vaccine ineffectiveness and toxic or not ….. already too late, the world is moving with this only 1 solution. So what's the point of whining bitching crying KPKB ……move on

Btw, in case u too wrapped up with mRNA shit, the world's MOST USED Vaccine is SINOVAC and stop posting fake mRNA popularity info about "the world moving with this only 1 solution".....this is furthest from the truth

You have been living under a cold damp rock all this while

And why should I whine, or bitch or KPKB? I didn't jab mRNA, so I'm pretty safe and sound

Can't say the same for kooks like you though

(29-10-2021, 04:52 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Anyway, hogwash or not mRNA vaccine ineffectiveness and toxic or not ….. already too late, the world is moving with this only 1 solution. So what's the point of whining bitching crying KPKB ……move on

How come 1 solution only?

(29-10-2021, 04:50 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  If the doctor certified she is no eligible for the jab, then no other solution but to social distance from others

Can go for inactivated vaccines lah. Why no other solution? Pfizer paid u to say no other solution? Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(29-10-2021, 03:20 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Didn't watch the video but if what you say is right, then it is an obvious manipulation of media to promote gahmen agenda.

I remember clearly LW saying wearing mask is not the solution, you will tend to rub eyes, scratch face or mouth and the virus will spread. That's at the start of the pandemic. But later change story and say very important. They can twist and turn to suit their agenda.

If vaxxed and die, it is because of their underlying conditions, cannot blame vaccine.

If unvaxxed and die, there, told you, didn't vax so die loh. But the truth may be if vaxxed, could die faster due to their underlying conditions.

That's the way gahmen all over the world twist and turn to hoodiwnk the people to follow their agenda like a sheep.  Sadly, many sheep in SG (enough to make much cotton) and also some here.....  crying
What I wrote was from Shin Ming Daily a few days ago...

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(29-10-2021, 03:08 PM)debono Wrote:  At  that point in time, the Sinovac and Sinopharm vaccines was not available yet, and only the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are available... Thinking

You could be right.. I can't remember if the date/month which she caught COVID is mentioned or not. But since Sinovac has been in Singapore for at least 6 months, and this article only came out now, I doubt it is a 6 months ago case..

(29-10-2021, 04:59 PM)debono Wrote:  Social distancing may not be practical such as queuing to enter a bus or MRT.... Rolleyes

Well, then N95 with face shield lor

(29-10-2021, 08:41 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Well, then N95 with face shield lor

That could be one of the solution...... Clapping