why still see young ppl queuing up sgpool to bet? they dunno can do online bet meh?

thought all young IT savvy wan shd oredi have an online account.
I only use it for TOTO, so not sure about soccer.
is there some soccer bet that can only be perform in physical outlet ?
[+] 1 user Likes limpeh394's post

(23-11-2022, 04:03 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  thought all young IT savvy wan shd oredi have an online account.

online min 100 bucks if you want to top up. in fact is 100.80 , 80cent for Bank service charge etc

Some maybe just only wanna bet less than 100 this month so never use online acct

(23-11-2022, 04:03 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  thought all young IT savvy wan shd oredi have an online account.

Sgpools ac can bet TOTO, 4D, Sports, horse racing.

(23-11-2022, 04:11 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  online min 100 bucks if you want to top up. in fact is 100.80 , 80cent for Bank service charge etc

Some maybe just only wanna bet less than 100 this month so never use online acct

only 10 cents if you already linked your bank ac with Sgpools.

I think online only for lottery, not for sports

(23-11-2022, 04:51 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I think online only for lottery, not for sports

4D, TOTO, Sports and horse racing all can be bet thru Sgpools.

(23-11-2022, 04:51 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I think online only for lottery, not for sports

Actually can, if you go to Account Update and tick accordingly

(23-11-2022, 04:50 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  only 10 cents if you already linked your bank ac with Sgpools.

Got one time I call the support , the Aunty told me to re consider link with bank account. She told me no doubt withdraw a bit troublesome need to request withdraw first than go Spool outlet write down the withdraw slip and wait but at least to play safe not to over gamble

(23-11-2022, 04:58 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Got one time I call the support , the Aunty told me to re consider link with bank account.  She told me no doubt withdraw a bit troublesome need to request withdraw first than go Spool outlet write down the withdraw slip and wait but at least to play safe not to over gamble
Cannot link your Paylah to Spool and deduct from there ah? I link my Paylah to Shopee and everytime I buy it is automatically deducted from my Paylah. Of course must make sure got enough fund in that electronic wallet first. ... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(23-11-2022, 05:27 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Cannot link your Paylah to Spool and deduct from there ah? I link my Paylah to Shopee and everytime I buy it is automatically deducted from my Paylah. Of course must make sure got enough fund in that electronic wallet first. ... Thinking

I not sure but I never link with bank
only use my debit card to top up yea same theory is from bank account but at least I know how much i bet.