Who got their 2nd booster?

I just got mine on Monday. Only sore on the spot where they jabbed me.
Everything good, just went for my jog. Took it easy on Mon and Tues

Why do you need a second booster?  I thot only for lao unkers above 60 years old or medically vulnerable leh...

The MOH message 5 mths after first boost can go for second ...maybe they might say after second can go for third or fourth too!

(14-09-2022, 10:39 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I just got mine on Monday. Only sore on the spot where they jabbed me.

You so old liao meh? Only for 80 and above mah!

(15-09-2022, 05:52 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You so old liao meh? Only for 80 and above mah!

They now lower to 60 liao coz scare scare nobody take up and vaccines expire worthless.

(15-09-2022, 05:46 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  The MOH message 5 mths after first boost can go for second ...maybe they might say after second can go for third or fourth too!

I remember they said not recommended for below 80yrs at one time.

[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

Really don't understand why people go for 2nd booster when it is not mandatory Thinking

(15-09-2022, 06:36 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Really don't understand why people go for 2nd booster when it is not mandatory  Thinking

Maybe due to underlying “medical vulnerabilities”?  Thinking

Fark MOH. I definitely won't go even after 2 reminders.

(15-09-2022, 07:26 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  Fark MOH. I definitely won't go even after 2 reminders.

KNN.. you are from high risk group with weak heart, better take your jab.. We don't want to see you disappear from this forum

(15-09-2022, 07:34 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  KNN.. you are from high risk group with weak heart, better take your jab.. We don't want to see you disappear from this forum

Angmo cok suckers must jab every month or die cok standing hor. Rotfl

(15-09-2022, 06:36 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Really don't understand why people go for 2nd booster when it is not mandatory  Thinking

free things must take lah.

just like when you ask some folks what are they queuing for, they'll say they aso duno, but heard got free stuff

(15-09-2022, 08:17 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  free things must take lah.

just like when you ask some folks what are they queuing for, they'll say they aso duno, but heard got free stuff

pui pui pui not all free things are good

(15-09-2022, 06:49 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Maybe due to underlying “medical vulnerabilities”?  Thinking

Or is it "mental vulnerabilities" ??

(15-09-2022, 10:12 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Or is it "mental vulnerabilities" ??

(15-09-2022, 06:30 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  They now lower to 60 liao coz scare scare nobody take up and vaccines expire worthless.

Expired liao meh?

My dog took his third C5 vaccine yesterday.

(14-09-2022, 10:39 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I just got mine on Monday. Only sore on the spot where they jabbed me.

Your jab iz pfizer or moderna or Novavax. Must do own cost benefit analysis, Since got beri little side effects dan will help when fighting the virus lor.

(14-09-2022, 10:46 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Why do you need a second booster?  I thot only for lao unkers above 60 years old or medically vulnerable leh...

They sms me, I think those below 60s is up to you.

(15-09-2022, 12:40 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Your jab iz pfizer or moderna or Novavax. Must do own cost benefit analysis, Since got beri little side effects dan will help when fighting the virus lor.

my was booster Pfizer

(15-09-2022, 10:48 AM)dynamite Wrote:  My dog took his third C5  vaccine yesterday.

Yeah doggo usually every year, but my vet said alternate years when they are older

It's free ….  Rotfl nudie
Thats why … I also get free flu jab …. I am bery jabbed  Laughing

(15-09-2022, 12:45 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  my was booster Pfizer

Mine was Pfizer, Pfizer, Moderna

(15-09-2022, 01:08 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Mine was Pfizer, Pfizer, Moderna

Mine PPMP ….

(15-09-2022, 07:26 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  Fark MOH. I definitely won't go even after 2 reminders.

u are worthless to society…better u kenna a fuk off

(15-09-2022, 10:48 AM)dynamite Wrote:  My dog took his third C5  vaccine yesterday.

is yours large dog breed?

Shld go for Novavax