S'pore political culture on infidelity ,many youths say cheating MPs must quit

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/an...wn-2215701
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

As human beings, we have been created to have certain desires, but more than that, we have feelings.

Desires include good food, nice fashionable stuff (Kate Spade bags, etc), sex.

The last one is the only one which involves feelings.  If you are fat like He Ting Rui, Saliva Lim or yes yes! RK, nobody says anything.  You can have a special liking for Kate Spade bags, yeah, the 39% mock you, but what's wrong man?  You can still stand for election, and you get one of the highest percentage of votes right.

But when you have sex, society expects you to only have it with your spouse. And the bar will be raised several notches higher if you are a public figure like a politician.

Do not be a hypocrite, I am telling all of you who mock the four of them.  Talking to you here, Gemstar, Sentinel, Dan, lvlrsSTIL aka Observer...

Cheng is single.  She is human and has sexual needs.  Unlike many of you here who paid prostitutes for many rounds of sex, she does/did not have this avenue.  She probably also looked for love, and here was a man who paid her some or a lot of attention, and he was not some low ses bbfa but quite attractive, to be honest, in terms of looks, status and intelligence.  It was not easy for her to resist the temptation to bed him.  Remember, she is single and as human, she has her needs too.

I am not trying to turn white into black and black into white.  I just want to put things in perspective, and say that you buggers are not necessarily better than her.  She is being crucified only because she was an MP, and has more nails stuck in because she is from the party you hate.. Rolleyes

(21-07-2023, 10:09 AM)Oyk Wrote:  As human beings, we have been created to have certain desires, but more than that, we have feelings.

The last one is the only one which involves feelings.  If you are fat like He Ting Rui, Saliva Lim or yes yes! RK, nobody says anything.  You can have a special liking for Kate Spade bags, yeah, the 39% mock you, but what's wrong man?  You can still stand for election, and you get one of the highest percentage of votes right.

But when you have sex, society expects you to only have it with your spouse. And the bar will be raised several notches higher if you are a public figure like a politician.

Do not be a hypocrite, I am telling all of you who mock the four of them.  Talking to you here, Gemstar, Sentinel, Dan, lvlrsSTIL aka Observer...

Cheng is single.  She is human and has sexual needs.  Unlike many of you here who paid prostitutes for many rounds of sex, she does/did not have this avenue.  She probably also looked for love, and here was a man who paid her some or a lot of attention, and he was not some low ses bbfa but quite attractive, to be honest, in terms of looks, status and intelligence.  It was not easy for her to resist the temptation to bed him.  Remember, she is single and as human, she has her needs too.

I am not trying to turn white into black and black into white.  I just want to put things in perspective, and say that you buggers are not necessarily better than her.  She is being crucified only because she was an MP, and has more nails stuck in because she is from the party you hate.. Rolleyes

(21-07-2023, 10:09 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Important announcement

My mother has shift to Lor 16 near Hotel 81 there no CECA more Chinese. Bloody CECA very demanding my mother started with 45mins max time then reduce to 30mins bloody CECA still want to share 15mins each at the same price so she fed up dont want to do CECA business
Please give her your support especially those who frequent prostitutes.
Mention any of my names oky, schrodoer or yanghua you get 30% off

Laughing Laughing

lvlrsSTI is here? Rotfl

(21-07-2023, 10:09 AM)Oyk Wrote:  As human beings, we have been created to have certain desires, but more than that, we have feelings.

You can have different desires etc ...but if you have certain desires please don't be an MP. MP have to set the moral tone of the nation and promote family values.
Now that they have resigned I consider case close

However it is human nature to condemn and behave self righteous. ...wrong bit still human nature.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

(21-07-2023, 12:06 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You can have different desires etc ...but if you have certain desires please don't be an MP. MP have to set the moral tone of the nation and promote family values.

However it is human nature to condemn and behave self righteous. ...wrong bit still human nature.

In other words you are saying that it's human to be hypocrites.  Laughing

Tiagong from some whatsapp messages she was involved with the previous Mayor of the North West District. This mayor had to pay his ex wife (yes he got a divorce) a hefty sum for her not to spill the beans.

After he retired she lost interest and went prancing on next to Speaker Tan Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Sad -single available desperate

(21-07-2023, 12:06 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You can have different desires etc ...but if you have certain desires please don't be an MP. MP have to set the moral tone of the nation and promote family values.

Trouble is some desires only appear after the person is well fed and stomach becomes too full. It is unlikely that a lean and hungry person who doesn't know when is his/her next meal would indulged in lustful adultery.   Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Let me have men about me that are fat,
Sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights.
Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look,
He thinks too much; such men are dangerous.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(21-07-2023, 12:09 PM)Oyk Wrote:  In other words you are saying that it's human to be hypocrites.  Laughing

Yes humans are full of flaws.
When something is human does not mean it is right. Humans used to shit everywhere ...civilisation counter this tendency.

Because it is human tendency to do something does not mean it is right or appropriate.

Many humans are very happy just to see powerful qnd rich people fall....its a natural response

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(21-07-2023, 02:09 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Yes humans are full of flaws.
When something is human does not mean it is right. Humans used to shit everywhere ...civilisation counter this tendency.

Because it is human tendency to do something does not mean it is right or appropriate.

Many humans are very happy just to see powerful qnd rich people fall....its a natural response

Very wise and mature post.  Thumbs_up

(21-07-2023, 12:12 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Tiagong from some whatsapp messages she was involved with the previous Mayor of the North West District.  This  mayor had to pay his ex wife (yes he got a divorce) a hefty sum for her not to spill the beans. 

After he retired she lost interest and went prancing on next to Speaker Tan Big Grin

At her age she desperately need to experience orgasm before it's too late. 

Lapdogs like TCJ make good target. 😁

(21-07-2023, 02:16 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  At her age she desperately need to experience orgasm before it's too late. 

Durian husk can or not? Big Grin

(21-07-2023, 02:09 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Yes humans are full of flaws.

Where does the concept of right and wrong come from?

If you take something which does not belong to you, it's wrong. But if you buy it from the owner, it's no longer wrong. But that's not what a tiger would do. It has no concept of right or wrong, and lives by its instincts.

We also have instincts. If there are no laws and consequences, all hell will break loose. During the Japanese Occupation, the soldiers behaved like animals but in peacetime today, they are admired for being very civilised, even more, much more than their former victims.

I could go on and write a book. To cut to the chase, this concept, comsciosness, of right and wrong cannot be a product of evolution. We were created in the image of God. Animals were not.

We are constantly struggling choosing between what we instinctively would do and what our consciousness of sin tells us it's right or not to do. 

Before you write back to tell me to STFU and stop preaching, chew on it a little.  Laughing

(21-07-2023, 02:16 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  At her age she desperately need to experience orgasm before it's too late. 

Women also have sexual needs. The only difference between the dinobus and her is that she was a MP. It is not her fault to need sex.