China encourage frugal weddings as higher costs and low birth rates

[Image: VjBsiqW.jpeg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

China already broke ..Ah Tiongs are in abject poverty

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

this is the only gd thing spore can learn n must learn fr china
whats wrong w hodling a wedding reception n dinner or lunch in the void deck if wants aircon can go to one of the many cc

All amdk arse lickers stooge’s sedia marching in liao LOL your daddies will reward you busload of cum LOL

https://youtu.be/pEQ-a6sgjvc?si=VO5wBjtYYquGMdxh

[Image: IMG-20240116-WA0003.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20240310-WA0006.jpg]

(27-03-2024, 11:31 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  China already broke ..Ah Tiongs are in abject poverty

东南亚病夫八毛的cpfoa 还有几多钱?

(27-03-2024, 11:41 AM)talky Wrote:  this is the only gd thing spore can learn n must learn fr china
whats wrong w hodling a wedding reception n dinner or lunch in the void deck if wants aircon can go to one of the many cc

75% of Singaporeans and the Chinese are same same.  I say 75% to refer to the Hans.  

In what way same same?  The Han Singaporeans want face.  So do the Chinese.

In China, it's a loss of face if everybody is invited to a wedding dinner except for you. And it's a loss of face to give an ang pow of less than RMB 2000 if invited.

And your host will lose face if he asks you to go to his village, and have home-cooked food while taking a RMB 2000 ang pow from you.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

https://youtu.be/83t0hdJG8AI?si=FrC-hYvrL2vlwSOe

Pundek Pukimak ahbutt the ultimate amdk arse lickers stooge’s you don't know meh your daddies modi shit hole liao lah LMAO

Get a hoi poloi dinobu first, and see how much money you hv. Why laugh at others when you hv nothing?

https://youtu.be/Ki79kBLn1RE?si=0WocfOKZWw3c7qKB

Pundek Pukimak ahbutt the ultimate amdk arse lickers stooge’s your favourite food LMAO

spread the news locally so those would be newly wed couples dont carry a debt

need to spend w a brain spend wisely  dont waste money unnecessarily

save for tmr as economy is getting worst

do likewise as the indians n malays they hold weddng recet]ption in void deck or aircon cc
save at least>20k

why feed the hotels n restaurants 
might as well use the money for a memorable honeymoon

Everyone knows third world china is a shithole. Ah tiongs have no money and are begging in the streets LOL!

Wumaos sure triggered and not happy LOLOLOLOLOL! Pui!

(11-04-2024, 01:20 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Get a hoi poloi dinobu first, and see how much money you hv. Why laugh at others when you hv nothing?

Gd idea for ahbutt pukimak?

hope pap govt do likewise encourage frugal weddings  at least prevent some  future bankruptcy cases