Up to 5 fully vaccinated people allowed for social gatherings, dining in from Nov 22

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...rom-nov-22

Getting tiring like we don't know going for our throats.
scissor paper stone.

Well, business lunches can resume?

That would be fnb operators' hope. Considering that most Singaporeans are either single, or have only one child, it would be a stretch to think of family sizes of 4 or 5 unless you bring along grandparents.

The exception would be Malay families but how often do you see them eating out? Not when most of our food establishments are haram.

Finally can go out with my unvaccinated fresh chickens

(20-11-2021, 02:40 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...rom-nov-22

Good now we can dine together as an extended family.....all praise to OYK.... Smile Love Gesti-109

(20-11-2021, 05:20 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Well, business lunches can resume?

That would be fnb operators' hope.  Considering that most Singaporeans are either single, or have only one child, it would be a stretch to think of family sizes of 4 or 5 unless you bring along grandparents.

The exception would be Malay families but how often do you see them eating out?  Not when most of our food establishments are haram.

Good now I can go for a drink with my former classmates and discuss our good old days... Thumbs_up Kissed Kissing

(20-11-2021, 03:09 PM)singlon Wrote:  Getting tiring like we don't know going for our throats.
scissor paper stone.
Will Later close again?.

(20-11-2021, 05:49 PM)Blin Wrote:  Will Later close again?.

I hope not..... Rolleyes

Can we go hawker centre ; restaurant & with my friends of five ? On Monday ?

(20-11-2021, 05:35 PM)debono Wrote:  Good now I can go for a drink with my former classmates and discuss our good old days... Thumbs_up Kissed Kissing

so fast going for secret affair
not worried catch covid

Some coffee shop and dine in places will still maintain 2 as they may feel its difficult to enforce.

(20-11-2021, 07:53 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Some coffee shop and dine in places will still maintain 2 as they may feel its difficult to enforce.

I think in coffee shops and hawker centres  they will allow 5 persons to dine there....It is for every where serving food..... Smile Love Surprised Kissing

(20-11-2021, 05:35 PM)debono Wrote:  Good now I can go for a drink with my former classmates and discuss our good old days... Thumbs_up Kissed Kissing

Walaneh Bro Sotong, can I sponge, if affirmative, please let me know when and where. Tongueout Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes SotongOngTee's post

expect to see a surge of covid cases in Dec 2021.

maybe 4XXX or 5XXX again.

death may hit 2X.

Can they test lesser and don't count so many death cases as covid-19 can already...

So those jabbed pls be kind to the unjabbed … help them tarpow ok

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin