Redditors dispute Ministers’ defamation claims against Lee Hsien Yang in cou

Reddit users dispute Singaporean Ministers' interpretation of LHY's comments as defamatory, arguing his remarks don't explicitly suggest corruption. 

Encouraging a court case, they seek transparency and detailed investigation into the allegations, thereby revealing the true implications of LHY's statements and possibly uncovering more in the process.

https://gutzy.asia/2023/07/28/redditors-...oceedings/

LHY did not say or imply corruption. I challenge anyone to show me the sentence. He only question issues of their conductor to go and rent the B&W from SLA which is totally factual.

The 2 ministers should be POFMA for malang false accusations.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

The ministars are desperate to divert attention to their corroup cases.

They are so scared that people will keep on talking and spreading their corroup practices so the only way to stop the talking is to sue
[+] 1 user Likes Stoki's post

(28-07-2023, 05:26 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  LHY did not say or imply corruption. I challenge anyone to show me the sentence. He only question issues of their conductor to go and rent the B&W from SLA which is totally factual.

The 2 ministers should be POFMA for malang false accusations.

which school u attended that trained   u to be so sharp
i BELIEVED IS A GD SCHOOL!!