Man asks ChatGPT for numbers, strikes Toto

Man asks ChatGPT for numbers, strikes Toto

Read more 📍 http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/man-ask...e=telegram&utmmedium=social&utmcampaign=&utmcontent=

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

Another cock story

You can ask for numbers anywhere else, and you can still have a chance of striking
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

(08-05-2023, 11:05 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Another cock story

You can ask for numbers anywhere else, and you can still have a chance of striking
Yeah loh
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

You are right. One point for you!  Big Grin

The probability of striking 3 numbers is quite high. For each ticket,

C(6,3)xC(1,0)xC(42, 3)/C(49, 6)
= 20 x1 x 11480/14m
=1/61

Just any random combination will hv a gd chance to win

It's safe to talk tough here. Try telling someone who asks an idol for a lucky 4D number or a set of Toto numbers and see what happens to your nose.  Rolleyes

Got luck any numbers also can strike

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(08-05-2023, 10:32 PM)Oyk Wrote:  It's safe to talk tough here. Try telling someone who asks an idol for a lucky 4D number or a set of Toto numbers and see what happens to your nose.  Rolleyes

I guess this described you perfectly....a coward in life, and still trying to get acceptance here in this forum

What an ultimate LOSER, in life as on the internet
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(09-05-2023, 04:48 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  I guess this described you perfectly....a coward in life, and still trying to get acceptance here in this forum

What an ultimate LOSER, in life as on the internet

So you dare to say to peepur what you wrote here?  Rolleyes

(09-05-2023, 07:50 AM)Oyk Wrote:  So you dare to say to peepur what you wrote here?  Rolleyes
I know you wouldn't dare, because we know you are a coward

(09-05-2023, 09:24 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  I know you wouldn't dare, because we know you are a coward

You keep evading. The answer is on the wall right. What I am telling you is DO NOT act like an internet tough guy when you don't have the balls to say those things to peepur in the face and get your face rearranged.  Rolleyes

(09-05-2023, 10:31 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You keep evading. The answer is on the wall right. What I am telling you is DO NOT act like an internet tough guy when you don't have the balls to say those things to peepur in the face and get your face rearranged.  Rolleyes
Only an abject coward think like that

It never cross my mind

Fear is not in my vocab, unlike for you, a chicken