Where's a good place to buy 2nd hand SSD ??

Don't buy

[Image: IMG-6466.jpg]

[Image: IMG-6467.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Now NVME SSD is very cheap. Buying Gen 4 SSD is good enough. Cheap one 6000 MB/s. Good one 7000 MB/s. It is at least 35x faster than SATA HDD. Dont waste time on SATA HDD.

Make sure you have PCIe 4 in your motherboard.

If you know how to configure multiple SSD to RAID mode. You can make them into 1 storage drive.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://youtu.be/MZfRxjEGRj4?si=Zvjp1ZIdjOewC0Qs

(01-06-2024, 10:11 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Now NVME SSD is very cheap. Buying Gen 4 SSD is good enough. Cheap one 6000 MB/s. Good one 7000 MB/s. It is at least 35x faster than SATA HDD. Dont waste time on SATA HDD.

Make sure you have PCIe 4 in your motherboard.

If you know how to configure multiple SSD to RAID mode. You can make them into 1 storage drive.

i not buying HDD anymore lah.........i'm actually considering the M.2 (SATA) version of the Crucial MX500 which i've been using.........i don't need NVME and also read a lot of people still having problems with their reliability (reason why i don't use it in the 1st place)............i also considering getting a Klevv brand NVME SSD but putting it at the 2nd M.2 slot so run it at SATA speed..........LOL

(01-06-2024, 10:23 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  Hi.......Broadwalk........shu........shu...............

me....got........1.........2TB.............you...........want?

used........for...........6.............months........and.........no............need..........liao.

PM.................to................discuss..........price.

i not Broadwalk lah..............never heard of him.............the 1TB is what model ?

no warranty liao lah since warranty not transferable, right ?

walan... it is not thousand, still thinking???? just buy it and enjoy life.

waste time on these useless thing for what????

Can teach or video how to use SSD in handphone for storage photo or excel files ?....where to buy one ?

(02-06-2024, 01:48 AM)victortan Wrote:  walan... it is not thousand, still thinking???? just buy it and enjoy life.

waste time on these useless thing for what????

anything over $5 - i must think carefully................i velly cham one............

(02-06-2024, 05:48 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  Can teach or video how to use SSD in handphone for storage photo or excel files ?....where to buy one ?

connect SSD directly to phone ??.............cannot lah............connect to thumbdrive can