徐州八孩媽拐賣事件越演越烈外媒都報導

起風了?徐州八孩媽拐賣事件越演越烈外媒都報導 「胡叼盤」急出手!? 【關鍵時刻】20220210-2 劉寶傑 姚惠珍 吳子嘉 - YouTube

你是徐州的吗?

steal, everywhere everything across china, from country to society to individual, from technology to lady to children to money.
this lady, kidnap from another town, 8 children all different father? rape? norm in china?
local govt involve? lawless? human right?
cover up news? censor? twist? 
too many inside china, no more moral, dignity, humanity, freedom. All BS news to brainwash, no truth?
communist? commie?
中國的人口拐賣是世上最無恥行為!

徐州8孩母亲震惊全国!领略镜头之外的真实中国

徐州8孩母亲震惊全国!领略镜头之外的真实中国

徐州八孩最新宣传片,无耻共党已经将其定性为成正能量了。

徐州:公檢法,公務員,幾十個單位都涉嫌人口販賣,涉及🈶️幾百人之多

Watch this movie which was made to make aware of such abruption and kidnapping happening today.

https://youtu.be/1UQ3n4tbKrc

Lousy country with so much crime

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

八毛们从来没犯过罪? 比如偷东西啦,看女人大便啦,吸毒啦。。。?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

Ya, but doesn't this happen everywhere, in US, Europe you hear similar stories as well.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 3 users Like ArielCasper's post

(11-02-2022, 05:04 AM)kokee Wrote:  steal, everywhere everything across china, from country to society to individual, from technology to lady to children to money.
this lady, kidnap from another town, 8 children all different father? rape? norm in china?
local govt involve? lawless? human right?
cover up news? censor? twist? 
too many inside china, no more moral, dignity, humanity, freedom. All BS news to brainwash, no truth?
communist? commie?
中國的人口拐賣是世上最無恥行為!

徐州8孩母亲震惊全国!领略镜头之外的真实中国

徐州8孩母亲震惊全国!领略镜头之外的真实中国

all these moronic & lick balls commies here, happen everywhere all over the world like in china?
millions of such cases from lady to children, norm now.
only in lawless country, slavery people kena & keep quiet, govt people also joinhands to bully commoners?
no human right & freedom, this is much worse than india. No hard truth, try to lie to block to censor but internet world today, still doable? If not circulate in internet, this case will never surface.
everyday cover up, top down so many cases, mass only in fear, happen in civilised world today?

江蘇徐州「八孩母親」被栓鐵鍊事件,有消息稱,大批女子駕車前往該村莊,遭到駐守村子的100多名警察攔截。警察還威脅抓人坐牢

江蘇徐州「八孩母親」被栓鐵鍊事件,有消息稱,大批女子駕車前往該村莊,遭到駐守村子的100多名警察攔截。警察還威脅抓人坐牢

“八孩母親”更多細節曝光! 3年5萬女性遭拐賣, 徐州成蘇北最大“人口批發市場”! 山民見證: 被拐女人逃出去有多難! 為何人販打不盡, 因為忽視了幕後罪魁禍首!

“八孩母親”更多細節曝光! 3年5萬女性遭拐賣, 徐州成蘇北最大“人口批發市場”! 山民見證: 被拐女人逃出去有多難! 為何人販打不盡, 因為忽視了幕後罪魁禍首!

[Image: 20220211-103258.jpg]

[Image: 20220211-103319.jpg]

八毛们的宗祖国也是很糟糕,连警察都杀
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post