Ix Shen is back to Spore

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/e...in-ukraine

Ex-actor Ix Shen planning a memoir, returns to S’pore for first time since war in Ukraine

In an Instagram post on Sunday, the 50-year-old said he is glad to be back in Singapore.
UPDATED 13 FEB 2023 SINGAPORE – 

Former actor Ix Shen has returned to Singapore for the first time after having been in war-torn Ukraine.

During his 15 months there, he focused on helping with humanitarian aid as part of a volunteer group.

In an Instagram post on Sunday, the 50-year-old Singaporean said he is glad to be home, his first time back since the outbreak of the Russia-Ukraine war.

Speaking to The Straits Times on Monday, he said he had come back to discuss the details of a memoir he is writing.

“During my time in Ukraine, I journalled all my experiences to help me deal with the situation I was in,” he added. “The more I wrote, the more I found it suitable to make into a memoir.”

He said the memoir focuses mainly on the intense parts of his stint in Ukraine – from Feb 24, 2022, till he was evacuated to Poland in the middle of March.

He left his wife in Ukraine?

HE IS BACK TO RENEW PASSPORT

Nobody is interested in his Ukraine stories anymore.

(14-02-2023, 02:42 PM)talky Wrote:  HE IS BACK TO RENEW PASSPORT
I thought he came back to get professional writers to edit and refine his memoir. Dunno his memoir is going to sell for profit or donate to SAF for training purposes. .... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Hero medal for him?

NS sexperience put to good use.

(13-02-2023, 09:41 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/e...in-ukraine

Turtle head.

welcome home. son of singapore.
now can do a show on running from war. have some demand to see the real thing.

He comeback take grant ah?