我又不是中國人

(23-09-2022, 06:22 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Taiwan is a province of China. This is an undeniable fact.

Those who are not happy can always join moronic Kokee Cok in Kensington Ave Paradise !  Laughing

Agreed with you lah! Big Grin

(23-09-2022, 06:30 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  既然不是中国人,为何每天都在吵中国大小事呢? 他们放个屁还有人去闻了来评论?

关我屁事啊!Confused

Sporeans are not 中國人 but Hong Kongers and Taiwanese are 中國人.
If those do not recognize themselves as one, they can be Permeant Residents.
Permeant Residents cannot enjoy same benefits.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

THe overseas Chinese inherited the pragmatic instinct of their forefathers. No one wants to b identified as Commie Chinese becos they tightened up freedom & getting weaker. Who knows, May b thinking will b changed when Commie China went back to Deng XiaoPing days again.

(24-09-2022, 11:16 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  关我屁事啊!Confused

是咯。人家的屁事关你屁事啊?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(24-09-2022, 10:36 AM)kokee Wrote:  all these comie dogs here kena brainwash by ccp china like slavery now!
use chinese to brainwash them till like morons here, also using all the tv serial, movie & drama to con these dogs here, that is why dogs here barking non stop to watch china tv serial & drama! almost all total BS!!

中共最會偷換概念披民族主義外衣洗腦人民

all these moronic dogs here, they claimed themselves not 中國人 & taiwanese is 中國人, hwy they so scared to be 中國人, LOL LOL!
said many time, ccp china got balles, attack & get it just like ccp china today all based on force & weapons!, no balls, F off!! bark for 73 yrs & no action, who F care such coward!!!
all these stir shit & spread rumor comie dogs  here, try so hard to brainwash brainless here 7/24!! they themselves refuse to go back to their fxxking beloved motherland as slavery!!

民族感情到底是个什么梗

This guy really hates Xi JinPing

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FdV3u98XkAAv-9Q?format=jpg&name=900x900

if you are not holding a prc passport, you are not zhong guo ren. you want also cannot. coz you cant stay in china long term cant get a job . so how to be a z g ren? at most is the off springs of z g ren.

到底是谁整天都在叫你中国人? 还是因为你的名字就叫做钟国仁?

(24-09-2022, 12:23 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  是咯。人家的屁事关你屁事啊?

你是中国人咩?Confused

(24-09-2022, 03:53 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  你是中国人咩?Confused

waleneh, 活到这把年纪你连自己是什么人,还需要到处去问人咩?

(24-09-2022, 03:55 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  waleneh, 活到这把年纪你连自己是什么人,还需要到处去问人咩?

你是中国人还是新加坡人呢?Confused

(24-09-2022, 03:58 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  你是中国人还是新加坡人呢?Confused

waleneh, 你到底是田鸡还是鸡呢? 你的巴士泼上写什么?

(23-09-2022, 07:40 PM)kokee Wrote:  as above, no one trust ccp china anymore!
never ever trust ccp china anymore in anything!!

中共比盡利益台灣、一國兩制和平統一、香港有版你睇!

蔣萬安重申 堅決反對一國兩制 

One thing I see this 蔣萬安 no up, is if someone spitted at your ah gong or your ah gong gong's grave, as a descendant, he should kick their balls..

If someone go around saying your dad screw around, you should greet the other party father/mother in return...

The fact that he do nothing, shame to be carry the surname...

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..