新加坡年轻人买不起房?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebzh0P_sgrU

FRIST TIME I see a property agent claim " House is buy to stay "

partly because property agent always hard sell , blah blah " what you waiting for now is the time to buy property "

(28-01-2024, 11:57 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebzh0P_sgrU

FRIST TIME I see a property agent claim " House is buy to stay "

partly because property agent always hard sell , blah blah " what you waiting for now is the time to buy property "

Ofc is buy to stay, either own stay or for tenant to stay. Abuthen buy to play?

(29-01-2024, 12:30 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Ofc is buy to stay, either own stay or for tenant to stay. Abuthen buy to play?

Ppl flip high at resale market rah for millions for BTO flats beside rental as u say but they don’t stay there like one of my friend buy resale while unit rent out than he stay with his parents In their HDB

(29-01-2024, 12:39 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Ppl flip high at resale market rah for millions for BTO flats beside rental as u say but they don’t stay there like one of my friend buy resale while unit rent out than he stay with his parents In their HDB

Legal to rent out? But still rent out for ppl to stay what?!

(29-01-2024, 12:43 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Legal to rent out? But still rent out for ppl to stay what?!

Yea buy resale literally already instant can rent out. What I means that property agent claim ppl forget buy HDB is to stay not flip for profit epic is the property agent want ppl flip

Must ask these youngsters to go ask their parents or grandparents how much have they earned from their past transactions, if they did. It is these people who are driving the pricing up.

前人种树后人乘凉 now is 前人种祸后人承担

(29-01-2024, 12:48 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Yea buy resale literally already instant can rent out. What I means that property agent claim ppl forget buy HDB is to stay not flip for profit epic is the property agent want ppl flip

It's property agents job to ask people to keep flipping. If not they eat grass. Property agent ask u to flip not because they have your interest in mind but because they want to earn your money.

买得起啦
被贷款压死而已