Jialat fans ask why China always looses, demand refund after lost to Vietnam !

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sport/gi...ry-2474716  crying Laughing

Quote:Social media hashtags including "Why does the national football team keep losing" and "National team, give us a refund" received hundreds of millions of views on Weibo as people piled in.

"If you tied a piece of braised pork to the goal, a dog would kick the ball with more enthusiasm than them," one user complained.

"We should withdraw from FIFA and stop bringing shame on our country," another Weibo user suggested sarcastically.

Despite Xi's ambitions China have qualified for the World Cup only once, in 2002, when they failed to win a point or score a goal.

Angry Clapping Laughing

Did they blame Joe Biden? One CCP sympathiser here always like to use him an excuse. Big Grin

(02-02-2022, 05:15 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Did they blame Joe Biden? One CCP sympathiser here always like to use him an excuse. Big Grin

Thinking Laughing

Same lah gct say 2010 we go World Cup not even go round two got knock out lah
Don’t know where our team doing now eats grass?

Sorry no offense to pro China fanboys. China is actually good in many sports.

However given population size and soccer being quite popular ...why is it they cannot produce a team that can beat all other Asian teams?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Ahtiongs want to fight war with Vietnam but their highly paid football team can't even beat lowly seeded Vietnam on the first day of the Chinese New Year ! 
So Tet more powerful than Chinese New Year ? Very Sia Suay !  Confused Laughing

(02-02-2022, 05:48 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Sorry no offense to pro China fanboys. China is actually good in many sports.

However given population size and soccer being quite popular ...why is it they cannot produce a team that can beat all other Asian teams?

Because Ah tiongs well known to be very selfish. Pass ball to other people including own team mate... cannot lah. How to go to war if cannot cooperate ?  Thinking Laughing

It's the problem of treating each one equally

In football, you must hv non team players, those who thrive only on individualism

They are the ones who score goals, defend the posts and create chances where no chances exist

In China football, no one able to rise above the strategy, that's why they will always lose

(02-02-2022, 05:48 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Sorry no offense to pro China fanboys. China is actually good in many sports.

Your mother originate from India? Big Grin

Football is a contact sport where you may easily get seriously injured. With a low birthrate and competitive academic environment, not many parents are able to have more kids so that they can allow one of them to try soccer as a professional sport. Therefore, although population may be the largest in the world, the number of players they can choose from may not be so many.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1488706021014982660

https://twitter.com/i/status/1488778734152785921

aiya, lose or win, no big deal lah. why look so high up on them, must win in everything?

you din win anything whole life and expect ahtiong to win everything? relac relac
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(02-02-2022, 07:22 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  you din win anything whole life and expect ahtiong to win everything? relac relac

Our White man wanabe Sinkie mindset Big Grin

(02-02-2022, 07:05 PM)tcc Wrote:  Football is a contact sport where you may easily get seriously injured. With a low birthrate and competitive academic environment, not many parents are able to have more kids so that they can allow one of them to try soccer as a professional sport. Therefore, although population may be the largest in the world, the number of players they can choose from may not be so many.

Your rules apply same same to their army. Good boy doesn't become a soldier as the saying goes ...  crying Laughing