They never surveyed me': Singapore named happiest country in Asia,

'They never surveyed me': Singapore named happiest country in Asia, several netizens disagree

Read more 📍 http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/they-ne...e=telegram&utmmedium=social&utmcampaign=&utmcontent=

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Joke of the century?

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Gstalk's post

Number one again. 
Enjoy while it last. 😂
So happy, very happy. 
They did not interview me too.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

This happiness report is mainly based on certain metric and the average value is taken for comparison with others.

It does no interview people, it ignores things like stress overcrowding and  so on.

On the surface singapore always looks good because the govt will always make sure numbers look good .

Happiness is not so tangible.and measurable by  those numbers.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

If they happi then we wouldn't b having low birth rates for so long ler

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Galilo_l's post

ownself praise ownself.
[+] 2 users Like K88 shu shu's post

If I am a surveyor, I will look for happy face people to ask questions, who wanna target an angry grumpy sgtalker  ….. you "tan teo kan"  issit

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

Survey bias

(23-03-2023, 03:23 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  Joke of the century?

Sibling fighting is happiest Event
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(23-03-2023, 08:31 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Survey bias

Sibling fighting showing smiling faces
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

High inflation is the motivation factor to make us Happy and work until die? Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(23-03-2023, 07:51 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  ownself praise ownself.

No lah. WHR is not from Singapore. It's from UN.

No one survey me.  I don't agree or even believed Singapore is the happiest country in the world.  Want to trick us must also 
do a proper homework. If we look at other countries at a better perspectives, especially European regions and even china, their 
country leaders does not draw a million dollar pay. Yet, these leaders are contented, happy and serve the country with a genuine
heart. And that goes without saying for their citizens too.

(24-03-2023, 01:16 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  No one survey me.  I don't agree or even believed Singapore is the happiest country in the world.  Want to trick us must also 
do a proper homework.

Not in the world. Only in Asia. It is number 25 out of 137 countries in the world.

Report is here (page 35 Fig 2.1): https://happiness-report.s3.amazonaws.co...WHR+23.pdf
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

(24-03-2023, 01:20 PM)Levin Wrote:  Not in the world. Only in Asia. It is number 25 out of 137 countries in the world.

Report is here (page 35 Fig 2.1): https://happiness-report.s3.amazonaws.co...WHR+23.pdf
Ooop.... My apologies.