美国国债已超30万亿美元,中美国债比较有何不同?

https://youtu.be/RkntZFnKAjs

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Post WW2 and under Kissinger petrol dollar schemes ...USD became king of the hill.

The biggest threat that weaken US and USD is clean energy....or non fossil fuel energy.

They can just print uSD to service debt since debt is in US$.

In the end the will debase American workers savings who store their life salaries in USD.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(07-02-2022, 07:57 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Post WW2 and under Kissinger petrol dollar schemes ...USD became king of the hill.

The biggest threat that weaken US and USD is clean energy....or non fossil fuel energy.

They can just print uSD to service debt since debt is in US$.

In the end the will debase American workers savings who store their life salaries in USD.

The problem now is high inflation.
Now Print more will lead to hyer inflation.
Don’t print will default the US bond and can’t stop inflation keep rising if don’t raise rate.

The scary part is US bond printing is now in 90 degree rise as shown in the chart in the clip. The worst scenario even rate hike to 5% also can’t bring down inflation…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(07-02-2022, 08:14 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  The problem now is high inflation.
Now Print more will lead to hyer inflation.
Don’t print will default the US bond and can’t stop inflation keep rising if don’t raise rate.

The scary part is US bond printing is now in 90 degree rise as shown in the chart in the clip. The worst scenario even rate hike to 5% also can’t bring down inflation…

物极必反