本地女子游美国自然公园 坠30米深悬崖身亡

本地女子游美国自然公园 坠30米深悬崖身亡
https://www.8world.com/singapore/singapo...rk-2327406

保险受益人是谁?
最近有没有加保?
[+] 3 users Like Buffybuffy's post

The more I read and the more I think…
Wife died and husband still got mood to update FB???
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

Is it possible the husband pushed her down the cliff? it happened before in different cases even in movies, either the husband wants to take an opportunity to remove the wife or wants to claim insurance…just a wild guess, dunt take my words seriously
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(25-12-2023, 02:48 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Is it possible the husband pushed her down the cliff…it happened ed before in different cases, either the husband wants to take an opportunity to remove the wife or wants to claim insurance…just a wild guess, dunt take my words seriously

Use a fish bones diagram lor to see what is the possibility

[Image: IMG-9364.png]

Normlly spouse is the primary suspect if they quarreled over certain issues or when they'd bought large sum of insurance
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(25-12-2023, 03:37 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Normlly spouse is the primary suspect if they quarreled over certain issues or when they'd bought large sum of insurance

In one extreme case in Taiwan, a woman married 5 times and all her husbands were dead in accidents and she managed to claim big lump sum from insurance policies bought  before they were killed. She was arrested in the end.