Sgbuffett!!! Ask u about challenger shares

Hi hi,
Do u still hold the challenger shares?
How about the pangolin?
Any more chances where we try to block the buyback and delist like the last time?

I find the 0.56 very ridiculous. Even 0.6 is quite pathetic. Hope they will increase price again?

(08-06-2023, 07:25 PM)Raphael05 Wrote:  Hi hi,
How about the pangolin?
Any more chances where we try to block the buyback and delist like the last time?

I find the 0.56 very ridiculous. Even 0.6 is quite pathetic. Hope they will increase price again?

Yes I am still a holder I will be voting against the offer.
The last offer of 56cts was for 4yrs ago until now they raise it only by 7% which is 1.7% per year this is an insult to shareholders intelligence..

Just turn up to vote down this absurd offer.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(08-06-2023, 07:44 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Yes I am still a holder I will be voting against the offer.
The last offer of 56cts was for 4yrs ago until now they raise it only by 7% which is 1.7% per year this is an insult to shareholders intelligence..

Just turn up to vote down this absurd offer.

ya man… I rather keep it for div if it’s so low price. But do u think the block will be successful? So far pangolin haven contact us right?

Need what percentage to become compulsory?

Now 65% if not wrong...

(08-06-2023, 09:39 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  Need what percentage to become compulsory?

Now 65% if not wrong...

90% if I didn’t rem wrongly 

Sgbuffett or anyone any updates on this?
Like cannot find any news?

(20-07-2023, 08:36 AM)Raphael05 Wrote:  Sgbuffett or anyone any updates on this?
Like cannot find any news?

Game over major shareholders control 95% they can  to delist and compulsorily acquire all shares.

SGX really has to change their rules.

This is obviously a cash raid. Company accumulates qlot of cash it does not give out as dividends. Majority shareholders take over kick out minority shareholders now have access to the cash pile which is more than the cost of taking over.

I am disgusted.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(08-06-2023, 07:25 PM)Raphael05 Wrote:  Hi hi,
How about the pangolin?

how come Challenger still can survive ah ? Thinking

(20-07-2023, 09:01 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Game over major shareholders control 95% they can  to delist and compulsorily acquire all shares.

SGX really has to change their rules.

This is obviously a cash raid. Company accumulates qlot of cash it does not give out as dividends. Majority shareholders take over kick out minority shareholders now have access to the cash pile which is more than the cost of taking over.

I am disgusted.

pangolin cashed out liao is it?
this time no hero to gather minorities to block the buyout. So now, the money how? When can get?