Public officers who decline COVID-19 vaccine may be placed on unpaid leave: PSD

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...sd-2285751

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...d.6635074/

Unpaid leave , actually SG Gov Copy Malaysia civil service.

Is Malaysia Gov start this first and yes " indirect force their civil servant get jab "

Still can so call Unpaid leave....end of the day Year End Bonus coming soon still can get? They just got July mid year bonus.

again want to squeeze pple to take the jab
clearly there is an agenda going on..and its not for your health or protection
but obedience and conformity

this is wat is descrine in the bible as
'seperating the wheat from the chaff'
if u are vacinated..u become the chaff
[+] 2 users Like singaporean1964's post

the personal anti vax stance which a public officer take is a personal choice.
but disagreeing with majority working in the same area exposing to public is not personal anymore. therefore they shld quit for the sake of the majority in the working area as well as for the public!

quiting is an honourable action for themself.

(04-11-2021, 12:49 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  again want to squeeze pple to take the jab
clearly there is an agenda going on..and its not for your health or protection
but obedience and conformity

this is wat is descrine in the bible as
'seperating the wheat from the chaff'
if u are vacinated..u become the chaff

but most sinkies christian here get the jab wor ... how ?

(04-11-2021, 12:51 PM)menghuii Wrote:  the personal anti vax stance which a public officer take is a personal choice.
but disagreeing with majority working in the same area exposing to public is not personal anymore. therefore they shld quit for the sake of the majority in the working area as well as for the public!

quiting is an honourable action for themself.

it only shows the public sector is not an inclusive club.. those jab should not feel insecure because there is unjab around but should feel confident of their jab to protect them.. same like took the hep b and eat raw seafood knowing his jab would protect him or reduce the risk drastically..
[+] 1 user Likes happyharvest's post

(04-11-2021, 12:55 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  but most sinkies christian here get the jab wor ... how ?
most christians are too ignorant to see this
thats why in some bible verses
its says
even the very elect will be deceived  in the last days
and hear wat jesus say abt the jab
start from 2mins into the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7FpekAZ02c

you know why american have so daam many of these people?
because americans are ________

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMOxj8w0K-c

Any MPs didn’t vaccinated can own up?

(04-11-2021, 01:45 PM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Any MPs didn’t vaccinated can own up?

think all MPs jabbed liao?

Are all 83 PAP Ministers all fully vaccinated, too?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(04-11-2021, 02:34 PM)Ola Wrote:  Are all 83 PAP Ministers all fully vaccinated, too?

I am very sure that not all PAP MPs had been vaccinated....else they will be unafraid to personally attend the MPS....

(04-11-2021, 02:34 PM)Ola Wrote:  Are all 83 PAP Ministers all fully vaccinated, too?

i want to know too. would they be placed under unpaid leaves?

(04-11-2021, 03:21 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  i want to know too. would they be placed under unpaid leaves?

pap mps are above the law
they give the law
dient mean it applies to them

if u ask them
they will say
we lawmakers need to follow law meh

(04-11-2021, 03:21 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  i want to know too. would they be placed under unpaid leaves?

Most of the PAP MPs holds high positions in the public  sector or in private companies, thence they can easily apply for no pay leave, or better paid vacation leave.... Angry

(04-11-2021, 02:46 PM)debono Wrote:  I am very sure that not all PAP MPs had been vaccinated....else they will be unafraid to personally attend the MPS....

Likely all lah.
NCMP maybe.

(04-11-2021, 04:11 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Likely all lah.
NCMP maybe.

Well it remains to be seen....only time can tell.... Laughing

(04-11-2021, 12:44 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Unpaid leave , actually SG Gov Copy Malaysia civil service.

Is Malaysia Gov start this first and yes " indirect force their civil servant get jab "

Still can so call Unpaid leave....end of the day Year End Bonus coming soon still can get? They just got July mid year bonus.

This is where I look Malaysia minister up.. He got the guts to say he is going to make life difficult for non vac.. No sweet talk, no hiding, just plain threatening..

Here, make like difficult, hide behind all sort of crappy reason..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(05-11-2021, 12:32 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  This is where I look Malaysia minister up.. He got the guts to say he is going to make life difficult for non vac.. No sweet talk, no hiding, just plain threatening..

Here, make like difficult, hide behind all sort of crappy reason..

Malayisa dare to do it before election, indeed got guts

It is perhaps due to they have offered more vaccine options than Sg. 

Even those yet to get WHO approved but tested workable and safe solutions.

Spray those viral infections away (Covid-19 included ...
https://www.thestar.com.my › lifestyle › health › 2021 › 10 › 31 › spray-those-viral-infections-away-covid-19-included
A nasal spray that can help prevent and treat viral infections, including Covid-19, is now available in Malaysia. Sold at most major pharmacies, the Pirdal nasal spray works by coating the inner ...

Sg in the other hand is pale in comparison.

Maybe not all some of them have medical issues?
Till now didn’t heard about meet the people for almost two years.

(05-11-2021, 08:07 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Maybe not all some of them have medical issues?
Till now didn’t heard about meet the people for almost two years.

If the MIW had gone for vaccination, then should not be afraid of contracting the Covid-19 viruses, hence they must be confident enough to conduct the weekly MPS, cos they are paid a high allowance of $16K per month to do this duty...... Angry

Why never target the 98% to get booster jab first?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

dont think heg swee kiat is vax
if he did
he would get another stroke by now
something like sgbutt who accerated his gatris thru vax

(04-11-2021, 01:14 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  most christians are too ignorant to see this
thats why in some bible verses
its says
even the very elect will be deceived  in the last days
and hear wat jesus say abt the jab
start from 2mins into the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7FpekAZ02c

Now toking Jesus. Just leave the Jabbed to Jesus.
we have to move forward. 666 is upon us.