落入上门取钱和汇钱服务骗局 女子汇2万后钱拿不出

网上看到汇款公司提供上门取钱和汇款服务,汇率还特别高。女子于是要求代汇2万元到中国老家,不料户头被冻结钱取不出,才惊觉自己受骗。

https://www.8world.com/singapore/woman-a...am-2197691

Google Translate :

Falling into a door-to-door money withdrawal and money transfer 
The scammer provided the victim Nicole with a fake receipt with the Changcheng logo (left). After Nicole WhatsApp Changcheng asked, Changcheng confirmed that the receipt was fake and asked her to call the police immediately. (Picture: provided by the interviewee)
I saw on the Internet that remittance companies provide door-to-door money withdrawal and remittance services, and the exchange rate is particularly high. The woman then asked to remit 20,000 SGD to her hometown in China. Unexpectedly, the account was frozen and the family could not withdraw the money, so she realized that she had been cheated.

Changcheng China Remittance Company, which was innocently involved, immediately warned Nicole that she had been cheated when it was questioned, and urged her to call the police as soon as possible. The company is also vigilant against customers on the website and cautiously guards against scams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Nicole, a 30-year-old female beautician, is from Sichuan, China, and has worked there for six or seven years. In an interview with "8 Vision News Network", she said that she always went to Changcheng China or Hansheng in Chinatown to send money to her hometown in China.

She said that half a year ago, she saw an "advertisement" on WeChat's circle of friends claiming to be issued by Changcheng's staff, claiming that she could provide door-to-door money withdrawal and remittance services, and the exchange rate could be as high as 1 Singapore dollar to 5.8 yuan, compared with 5.4 yuan on the market. The exchange rate is much higher.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post