Europe must resist pressure to become ‘America’s followers,’ says Macron

Speaking with POLITICO and two French journalists after spending around six hours with Chinese President Xi Jinping during his trip, Macron emphasized his pet theory of “strategic autonomy” for Europe, presumably led by France, to become a “third superpower.”

He said “the great risk” Europe faces is that it “gets caught up in crises that are not ours, which prevents it from building its strategic autonomy,” while flying from Beijing to Guangzhou, in southern China, aboard COTAM Unité, France’s Air Force One.

“The paradox would be that, overcome with panic, we believe we are just America’s followers,” Macron said in the interview. 

“The question Europeans need to answer … is it in our interest to accelerate [a crisis] on Taiwan? 

No. The worse thing would be to think that we Europeans must become followers on this topic and take our cue from the U.S. agenda and a Chinese overreaction,” he said.

He also suggested Europe should reduce its dependence on the “extraterritoriality of the U.S. dollar,” a key policy objective of both Moscow and Beijing.

https://www.politico.eu/article/emmanuel...interview/

just don't surround Russia can liao
and station american nukes in ur country.
when u do Putin will station his near your house.

there no going back to the US corporation Dola
where many of u r receiving your money.

u have been bad beri bad until when Wuhan China kena
Radiation poisoning dare not tell the world.
Many many homes welded shut to conceal the deaths.

In Sinkapor also got concealment
for ex 5G so gian want u to upgrade when 4G already got 5G in aggredation 3 4 5.
U cannot bluff singlion
I practise it.

when watching RT
i can feel the jamming
of cos i can't prove
I know i try many ways
even now getting firewall to block most signals only from Lan thr. the wall
not an easy task.
success than i forget the step and have to redo.
and IAM aging. tired sleepy