Interior Design Contractor Fails To Complete HDB Renovation

Interior Design Contractor Fails To Complete HDB Renovation, Owes Couple Over S$130K

The company confirmed that they owed the said amount, explaining that the funds had been misappropriated.

👉 https://tsl.to/idowescouple

@mustsharenews

suay la,,what to do. Huh

Yikes, that's a tough situation for the couple. Renovation woes can be a real headache.I must say, I have a soft spot for renovating projects myself. There's a sense of accomplishment in bringing a vision to life and turning a space into something special.But speaking of turning things around, I recently stumbled upon the ""romantic moments"" collection at https://inlovewithit.com/collections/romantic-moments. It's all about AI-generated art, and there's something about the romantic vibes in those pieces that really struck a chord with me.

Wow just only renovation amount $130k so rich ; the house is HDB type har ?
[+] 1 user Likes ysh02's post

Always remember to find a contractor who is willing to do 1x 100% payment after renovation work completed.

My last renovation, I managed to engage such a contractor.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(03-02-2024, 05:47 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  Wow just only renovation amount $130k so rich ; the house is HDB type har ?

my cousin spent $200K for their 5 rm bto.

(03-02-2024, 07:43 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  my cousin spent $200K for their 5 rm bto.

Really foolish. If engaging ID firm, at least chop carrot 40% to 50%.
Look for contractor, you can save lot of $$$

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Always remember to check the approval of renovation works which need to apply for permit from authority before starting renovation.

Siao lah, engaged this interior designing company just because a friend is working there and trying to help grow this new company. The friend is not even the boss of the company.
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

Everybody should boycott all this ID firms. A friend was engaged by an ID firm to do some work and was never paid, claiming that the home owner had no money to pay them.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

(03-02-2024, 07:53 AM)Levin Wrote:  Siao lah, engaged this interior designing company just because a friend is working there and trying to help grow this new company. The friend is not even the boss of the company.
Never ever find someone you know to buy insurance/property or engage any service from some one you know. 不熟不吃. He knows what you know and also what you don’t know. Easy to smoke you.

I’ve alway tell me friends “l value our friendship more, let’s not spoil it.”
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

(03-02-2024, 07:37 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Always remember to find a contractor who is willing to do 1x 100%  payment after renovation work completed.

My last renovation, I managed to engage such a contractor.

Progressive payment is what the renovation industry practice.

After min stay period the house an sell how much ?
[+] 1 user Likes ysh02's post

Studio Kalasan ....name already tells you is Kanasai.
[+] 1 user Likes Sline's post