Can frozen chicken replace fresh chicken for you?

Can frozen chicken replace fresh chicken for you?

It's a last resort for retailers who are worried about the quality of their food, even as they brace themselves for Malaysia's chicken export ban. https://cna.asia/3wKOteI

no no no nothing compare like a chicken with her feathers on.
u choose they clean her up
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(26-05-2022, 09:07 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Can frozen chicken replace fresh chicken for you?

It's a last resort for retailers who are worried about the quality of their food, even as they brace themselves for Malaysia's chicken export ban. https://cna.asia/3wKOteI

How long has that piece of Chicken breast meat been sitting inside the freezer leh? 1 year ago?
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

Should be okay for curry chicken and Western cooking like grilled chicken chop, chicken nuggets, etc. For chicken rice you need freshly killed and defeathered chickens. ..... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Don’t know how long they are gg to ban chickens

3.6 millions chickens a month it’s a lot.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

I just bought chicken rice. Same price same portion.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

dare malaysia to ban durians to spore,excuses like hot demand fr china

Chicks better than no chicks...anywsy, geylang nearby.

(26-05-2022, 09:26 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Should be okay for curry chicken and Western cooking like grilled chicken chop, chicken nuggets, etc. For chicken rice you need freshly killed and defeathered chickens. ..... Rolleyes

maybe 1 week if their chicken trade people combine to fie for it to removed.
there are many malaysian in singapore as well. if they go and disturb their mp in malaysia maybe it will help.

the high price of chicken is due to higher feed , transport, labour problem.  band export can help consumer for a few days byh hurting the export orientated chicken farmer. after that no supply of chicken in malaysia as well. no farmer can afford to keep losing money to rear chicken for sale.
[+] 1 user Likes sclim's post

(26-05-2022, 09:26 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Should be okay for curry chicken and Western cooking like grilled chicken chop, chicken nuggets, etc. For chicken rice you need freshly killed and defeathered chickens. ..... Rolleyes

Actually, not ok?
Have you tried curry with fresh chicken and frozen chicken?  Big Grin
My wife always cooked curry with fresh chicken.
食物要好吃,材料一定要新鲜。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(26-05-2022, 10:47 AM)Yin yang Wrote:  Chicks better than no chicks...anywsy, geylang nearby.

Geylang chickens also affected meh?

(26-05-2022, 11:17 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Actually, not ok?
Have you tried curry with fresh chicken and frozen chicken?  Big Grin
My wife always cooked curry with fresh chicken.
食物要好吃,材料一定要新鲜。

Nothing beats fresh and raw lah!

Actually I already stopped eating chicken. Remember the bird flu when many chickens were culled?

Then there was a shortage of chicken everywhere and since then many have stopped or reduced the amount of chicken intake.

So now many will reduce or stop the intake