Veteran radio host & presenter Eugene Loh has died at 47.

(20-11-2022, 01:04 PM)sgh Wrote:  That is why I always tell ppl want to have kids think twice or thrice! Don't be lured by Spore govt one off monies. Lifelong burden and commitment. If I can relive my life again I vow to remain single or if married I will not want to have kids adopted also dun wan. Then today I can retire even before age 55 and do the things I want to do own time own target with my own hard earned monies.

Later u old liao nobody carry coffins or pung sai on pants nobody change for u leh

(20-11-2022, 07:05 PM)sogo Wrote:  Later u old liao nobody carry coffins or pung sai on pants nobody change for u leh

Very evil to trouble others with your sai.
For me, I am signing up with a old froggie home

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(20-11-2022, 07:50 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Very evil to trouble others with your sai.
For me, I am signing up with a old froggie home

That is the best alternative...... Clapping

(20-11-2022, 06:46 PM)debono Wrote:  What is his/her name.....? Big Grin

I THINK
CHRIS HO 
DIED LAST YR
HE WAS ABT 55

(20-11-2022, 07:54 PM)debono Wrote:  That is the best alternative...... Clapping

Old froggie home is like a physical SGtalk …. plenty of people to quarrel

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(20-11-2022, 07:05 PM)sogo Wrote:  Later u old liao nobody carry coffins or pung sai on pants nobody change for u leh

As though got kids will help you do? If you no monies they will do? Nowadays kids not like last time now is see monies do work. No monies who want to do? It is always about monies no kids got monies can employ ppl cry on your funeral and you got your crying and this is true in reality

(20-11-2022, 08:48 PM)sgh Wrote:  As though got kids will help you do? If you no monies they will do? Nowadays kids not like last time now is see monies do work. No monies who want to do? It is always about monies no kids got monies can employ ppl cry on your funeral and you got your crying and this is true in reality

I  think this practice is no more done......... Laughing

(20-11-2022, 08:53 PM)debono Wrote:  I  think this practice is no more done......... Laughing

My reply was to give an example to sogo got kids means better? Got monies will replace what the kids can do that is my point. Feed kids to take care when you old are olden times thinking. Now is 2022 all talk monies. Got monies ppl will call you dad and be your kid also possible

(20-11-2022, 09:02 PM)sgh Wrote:  My reply was to give an example to sogo got kids means better? Got monies will replace what the kids can do that is my point. Feed kids to take care when you old are olden times thinking. Now is 2022 all talk monies. Got monies ppl will call you dad and be your kid also possible

I am not going to argue about this......... Clapping