09988.hk got any bad news?

Never really monitor but saw alert that is was down many %%.

I was sad when i don't have a pair of new shoes, until i saw someone with no feet...

Ask Sharexchange. He is expert..

Smile

China regulator buay Song them list on other market thus keep finding trouble on Jack Ma la...want to learn from US SEC and fine them mah..but china diff...Money goes to Govt.

no news la. western money pushing up to move those stock listed on western exchange back to hk.
make money and eventual remove the risk of delisting on western exchange.
my view only.

Take profit and run lah. Go up so much.

There are 4npieces of news intermingled in last 24 hours.
1. Aliababa and tencent got fined for not informing regulators of jts purchase of several companies. The fines is small potatoes but it means govt still watching them since tencent did not fall that much this is not the main factor.

2. There were rumors that US and China regulators failing to agree on audit issue. This caused a 4-5% fall of China companies listed in US. This was reported on reuters. So far this type of news has not been reliable but can shake the market 4-5%.

3. Shanghai and various parts of China has more covid cases causing lockdown fears. This reminds investors of China zero covid policy being disruptive to economy.

4. Some banks in Henan cheated customers who now have accounts frozen. This is a minor issue but there are rumors of bank runs in some places. This scar people to think there is a banking crisis unfolding.

China stocks especially the tech stocks are highly volatile and there is a lot of short term speculative activities using borrowed money. This causes high volatility up and down.

Does the move portend trouble ahead. From my observations the answer is no. In the short term the China tech stocks swing wildly often to return where they started days or a week later. If you buy or sell based on these movements you cannot make money...unless you go against natural instinct like buying now instead of panic selling.

A few days ago, many China Tech investors very happy as 9988.hk hit multi week high and looks like going up further so they went to buy. Then quickly bad news ...rumors...stock drop quickly things turn gloomy in 2 days. Now people think of selling....just like before the gut feel emotion tends to be wrong.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Aiya technical correction la..

HK & china stock cannot touch now.   SSE looked bad,  broke MA:30.   caused serious fall before.

[Image: Screenshot-2022-07-12-171741.jpg]

i think china platform wild run is over as chinese gov encourage spread of wealth. which is a good thing.
no point few very rich platform owners and many under poverty. they rather used platform as a means to help those farmers to sell and deliver their products to the cities. hence realised the call to raise the poor. not by giving them money but by enabling them to market their products and hence make money for better living.
bravo.

(12-07-2022, 04:58 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  There are 4npieces of news intermingled in last 24 hours.
1. Aliababa and tencent got fined for not informing regulators of jts purchase of several companies. The fines is small potatoes but it means govt still watching them since tencent did not fall that much this is not the main factor.

2. There were rumors that US and China regulators failing to agree on audit issue. This caused a 4-5% fall of China companies listed in US. This was reported on reuters. So far this type of news has not been reliable but can shake the market 4-5%.

3. Shanghai and various parts of China has more covid cases causing lockdown fears. This reminds investors of China zero covid policy being disruptive to economy.

4. Some banks in Henan cheated customers who now have accounts frozen. This is a minor issue but there are rumors of bank runs in some places. This scar people to think there is a banking crisis unfolding.

China stocks especially the tech stocks are highly volatile and there is a lot of short term speculative activities using borrowed money. This causes high volatility up and down.

Does the move portend trouble ahead. From my observations the answer is no. In the short term the China tech stocks swing wildly often to return where they started days or a week later. If you buy or sell based on these movements you cannot make money...unless you go against natural instinct like buying now instead of panic selling.

A few days ago, many China Tech investors very happy as 9988.hk hit multi week high and looks like going up further so they went to buy. Then quickly bad news ...rumors...stock drop quickly things turn gloomy in 2 days. Now people think of selling....just like before the gut feel emotion tends to be wrong.

Aiya bro, you should tell me earlier that you are bullish. Haiz, tomorrow i think need to cut all my holdings liao. Thanks anyway.

I was sad when i don't have a pair of new shoes, until i saw someone with no feet...

(12-07-2022, 09:57 PM)roguetrader Wrote:  Aiya bro, you should tell me earlier that you are bullish. Haiz, tomorrow i think need to cut all my holdings liao. Thanks anyway.

You using sgbut as reverse indicator?

(12-07-2022, 10:00 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You using sgbut as reverse indicator?

He 2 times bullish on BABA and it dropped straight. Now BABA down in US market. Too late to do anything now also.