Michelle, mother of two daughters aged 4 & 6 speaks out.....

(14-11-2021, 07:50 PM)RichDad Wrote:  I think you are barking up the wrong tree. She is against discrimination so why should she support??. Go watch the video lah.
I have no time to watch the video. If she did not support actions against non vacc previously, then she has more rights to cry out now. That's all.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

https://rumble.com/vovlmq--nov-5-2021-dr...-and-.html

(14-11-2021, 07:55 PM)debono Wrote:  I think the nasal inhibitor and the merck pill is the answer to eradicate the Covid-19, and the world will see that it will go into normalcy..  Tongue

Laughing
We are ready to open when we have all below options available.

mRNA, inactivated, viral vector and protein-based Jab vaccine
,Nasal vaccine, Pill virus inhibitor, Nasal virus inhibitor 
Infact there is one more type, the antibodies vaccine extract from animal or human made.

Next year should end the endemic talk, of course conspiracy 2025 Tonguemay still be true for those countries not
accessible to the above tools.

Wow she's pretty....
[+] 1 user Likes KimJL's post

(14-11-2021, 08:31 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Laughing
We are ready to open when we have all below options available.

mRNA, inactivated, viral vector and protein-based Jab vaccine
,Nasal vaccine, Pill virus inhibitor, Nasal virus inhibitor 
Infact there is one more type, the antibodies vaccine extract from animal or human made.

Next year should  end the endemic talk, of course conspiracy 2025 Tonguemay still be true for those countries not
accessible to the above tools.

what is conspiracy 2025?

(14-11-2021, 08:39 PM)KimJL Wrote:  Wow she's pretty....

young mother

(14-11-2021, 08:54 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  what is conspiracy 2025?

end by 2025 as planned, 
Rotfl

(14-11-2021, 09:09 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  end by 2025 as planned, 
Rotfl

You mean we need to wait another 4 years to be rid of Covid-19.... crying

(14-11-2021, 09:12 PM)debono Wrote:  You mean we need to wait another 4 years to be rid of Covid-19.... crying

with those I mentioned, can break their plan
  Rotfl l

she mentioned the words experimental a few times. she seemed to be very concerned for her children. that's natural and understandable

(14-11-2021, 09:30 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  she mentioned the words experimental a few times. she seemed to be very concerned for her children. that's natural and understandable

She is not the only mother will young children... Big Grin

(14-11-2021, 09:09 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  end by 2025 as planned, 
Rotfl

not gona happen. their plan has been disrupted

(14-11-2021, 02:42 PM)RichDad Wrote:  We need more people to speak out....

https://fb.watch/9gqhRhZGpD/

Well good luck, the way CoVid is mutating …. we better pray vaccine works if not ….. climate change and asteroid is a little too slow 

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(14-11-2021, 10:28 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Well good luck, the way CoVid is mutating …. we better pray vaccine works if not ….. climate change and asteroid is a little too slow 

You don't know what you are talking about. Totally out of context. The video is not about vaccine working or not lah

(14-11-2021, 10:31 PM)RichDad Wrote:  You don't know what you are talking about. Totally out of context. The video is not about vaccine working or not lah

Side effect correct …… I know but what choice do we have.
Imagine Covid mutate a new variant that attack young children. As mentioned, before viruses are living organism and living things evolve.

I am not convince the virus can come out from nowhere. If someone said it’s from the lab I will sit up straight all ear for it.
Of course I do have a country in mind and it is not China

personally thinks it is a plot to enrich the evil people or country that need tons of dollars.

Whatever it is covid and vaccine, both kill.it us a matter of how many?

(14-11-2021, 10:42 PM)Kgliangp Wrote:  I am not convince the virus can come out from nowhere. If someone said it’s from the lab I will sit up straight all ear for it.
Of course I do have a country in mind and it is not China

personally thinks it is a plot to enrich the evil people or country that need tons of dollars.

Whatever it is covid and vaccine, both kill.it us a matter of how many?

Great another conspiracy theorist …. maybe bubonic plague, Spanish flu &  Black Death also come from China. Maybe the whole of China fugg your mother and …. here you are. Go fugging get a life

Thumbs Up 

(14-11-2021, 02:42 PM)RichDad Wrote:  We need more people to speak out....

https://fb.watch/9gqhRhZGpD/

Well said Michelle!   Clapping what she said should be very clear to everyone. I hope the 4 panelist in the task force are listening intently.