COP itself should be questioned...

1. Why is it stepping outside the bounds of looking into  parliamentary priviledges and at events outside Parliament. 

2. Is it independent and how does it ensure it is independent and unbiased

3. Who ensures that the COP does not use tactics like leading witness or entrapment to get conclusion it wants rather than facts.

Watching the proceedings I am totally disappointed at the way it is conducted. It looks like it is used as yet another tool to go after opposition.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 3 users Like sgbuffett's post

Fully agree!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

(14-12-2021, 06:52 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  1. Why is it stepping outside the bounds of looking into  parliamentary priviledges and at events outside Parliament. 

2. Is it independent and how does it ensure it is independent and unbiased

3. Who ensures that the COP does not use tactics like leading witness or entrapment to get conclusion it wants rather than facts.

Watching the proceedings I am totally disappointed at the way it is conducted. It looks like it is used as yet another tool to go after opposition.

1. It is a political move to …..

2. The Chairman should be a neutral person, not a member of any party, and not a civil servant, eg like Mr or Mrs Lee Ah Yang

3. The neutral Chairman should intervene and cut short the questions or give warnings to the questioner.

Thumbsup