Scott Morrison says Australia sending armoured vehicles to Ukraine to fight Russians

Scott Morrison says Australia sending armoured vehicles to Ukraine to fight Russians

https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/australas...e=rss_feed

People already at peace talk liao now then say this kind of thing. Did someone ask him to sabotage the peace talk?
[+] 2 users Like winbig's post

So is he going to send a Qantas flight to Ukraine or what? What if the flight gets shot down by Russia?
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

He like to lick yankees balls

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 2 users Like klat's post

A big plot of ozzieland... can he house all refugees?

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

Send send send.. once Russia Cheong Kong these armoured vehicle, Aussie cannot deny directly involved in the war.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

I supposed they will send by ship (LST). Comrade Putin will likely sink them before arrival while on passage in Australian water with hypersonic missile....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(01-04-2022, 06:54 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I supposed they will send by ship (LST). Comrade Putin will likely sink them before arrival while on passage in Australian water with hypersonic missile....... Big Grin

It will take a few months to travel to Black Sea.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

Australians always work too slowly. By the time the vehicles get there, the war is over liao.

(01-04-2022, 07:18 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Australians always work too slowly. By the time the vehicles get there, the war is over liao.

Zelen said many weapons not received.
Believe many middle man kapo and resell in black market.
Very dark one.

(01-04-2022, 03:22 PM)winbig Wrote:  People already at peace talk liao now then say this kind of thing. Did someone ask him to sabotage the peace talk?

Russia is going to attempt to win the war in Ukraine.

By repeating the tactics it used on the Chechen capital of Grozny in the 1990s. It will attempt to force the Ukrainian population into submission after the war by waging a campaign of murder and terror. The West can prevent this horror by directly intervening in the war with sufficient military force to ensure that Russia’s invasion fails. Russia is planning to get away with this horror anyway by cowing the vastly more powerful West into submission with nuclear threats.

Granting Putin victory in Ukraine will not lead to peace in our time; instead, it will ensure that Putin will confront the West again. At some point, the West is going to call Putin’s nuclear bluff. Let us call that bluff now and save Ukraine.

(01-04-2022, 03:22 PM)winbig Wrote:  People already at peace talk liao now then say this kind of thing. Did someone ask him to sabotage the peace talk?

The West is waging a hot economic war against Russia. That Rubicon has been crossed. The West is fighting this war by arming Ukraine and imposing an economic blockade that explicitly aims to eliminate Vladimir Putin’s regime by destroying the Russian economy (and it will be destroyed).

As part of this devastating economic offensive, the West has seized around US$400 billion—more than 20% of Russia’s 2021 GDP—from the Russian state by freezing Russian central bank reserves.

(01-04-2022, 03:26 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  So is he going to send a Qantas flight to Ukraine or what? What if the flight gets shot down by Russia?
Australia to send Bushmaster armored personnel carriers made by a French company, Thales, in the Victorian city of Bendigo. 

They are built to carry up to 10 soldiers safely through conflict zones. They have extensive ballistic protection and a V-shaped floor designed to disperse the blast of explosive devices more effectively than a conventional flat floor.

Defense Minister Peter Dutton said Friday that planning for the deliveries is under way, although Australian officials have not confirmed how many vehicles would be sent or when

Defence Minister Peter Dutton said Australia had overnight identified which and how many Bushmasters could be sent to Ukraine and was now working through the logistics of getting them there.

He pointed out the size of the vehicles was such that only three or four would fit on Australia’s C-17 Globemaster planes

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/austra...t-official

whole world send army to Ukraine to fight evil russia now.
once russia settle, next will be china, this evil cant run away.
inside russia is miserable now without foreign goods & russia dont make all these products, russia is just a commodity country without much industralisation. Inflation easily>50% inside russia today with lack of good & products.
china also in hell with covid now, stop work, most economy activities stop in major industrial cities.

澳大利亚严厉制裁俄罗斯、白俄罗斯! 

俄乌战后,全球“去中国化”

(02-04-2022, 11:30 AM)kokee Wrote:  whole world send army to Ukraine to fight evil russia now.
once russia settle, next will be china, this evil cant run away.
inside russia is miserable now without foreign goods & russia dont make all these products, russia is just a commodity country without much industralisation. Inflation easily>50% inside russia today with lack of good & products.
china also in hell with covid now, stop work, most economy activities stop in major industrial cities.

澳大利亚严厉制裁俄罗斯、白俄罗斯! 

俄乌战后,全球“去中国化”

U think u yellow skin will turn white after sucking angmo coks ah?

Now your skin what color? If got black color it means u also suck ahnn coks.