1 person dead & 2 taken to hospital after fire breaks out at Whampoa flat

1 person dead & 2 taken to hospital after fire breaks out at Whampoa flat

Firefighters saw a fire raging in a sixth floor unit at 2.30am this morning (6 May).

👉 https://tsl.to/whampoafire

@mustsharenews

黄埔一组屋单位凌晨失火,三人困火场,其中两人被救出,另一人当场命丧。

https://zb.sg/ooZQ

PMD charging?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 2 users Like ODA TETSURO's post

O$P$ ?
[+] 1 user Likes Jinwului's post

(06-05-2024, 11:54 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  PMD charging?
Confirmed must be. Refusal to change to authorised batt and compromised their family life. Good luck to all these stubborn people.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

Nasi lemak owner.

(06-05-2024, 12:32 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Confirmed must be. Refusal to change to authorised batt and compromised their family life. Good luck to all these stubborn people.

There are many people who purchase the cheaper instead of the better quality option. I have seen videos of PMDs that caught fire and their batteries exploding. Never be in a confined space with a person and his PMD i.e. in a lift or eatery. 

(06-05-2024, 01:03 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  There are many people who purchase the cheaper instead of the better quality option. I have seen videos of PMDs that caught fire and their batteries exploding. Never be in a confined space with a person and his PMD i.e. in a lift or eatery. 
Yeah. Risky to be near a PMD. Got a case of PMD exploded inside lift and that guy burned to death. Govt shd clamped down on those sellers who sold such unauthorised non-standard batt.

(06-05-2024, 01:20 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Yeah. Risky to be near a PMD. Got a case of PMD exploded inside lift and that guy burned to death. Govt shd clamped down on those sellers who sold such unauthorised non-standard batt.

I watched footage from a CCTV of a PMD parked outside a coffeeshop burst into flames and its battery exploding. Even the CNY decorations such as lanterns hung from the ceiling were blown off by the sky high flames. 

Omg another fire caused by pmd charging?

[Image: IMG-6375.jpg]

SPF should confiscate all PMD and jail those who use it.

(06-05-2024, 02:51 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  SPF should confiscate all PMD and jail those who use it.

Why jail? Death penalty lar.