$10,000 a month': Residents share how much it takes to live comfortably

đź’¸ '$10,000 a month': Residents share how much it takes to live comfortably in Singapore

"If you're an individual I think $10,000 is enough, but as a family income, maybe $20,000?" replied one young respondent who identified himself as a student.

READ: https://bit.ly/3UnBp9H

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates

This is about right since Iswaran also need take means his existing pay not enough.

I try to keep.my expenditure under $300 each month...I don't see why people.need to cross 1K mark

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

How to burn 10000 monthly. Wow.

Me had been surviving on $500/ month for the past 2 yrs after retrenchment.

(04-05-2024, 08:47 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  Me had been surviving on $500/ month for the past 2 yrs after retrenchment.

So you should be quite under nourish by now especially with the escalating cost of living. Suggest you approach your MP to get another few hundred from social welfare or tax payers money. Our Talent has been living very comfortably with this additional income from tax payers.    Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

10k is car plus condo living standard. 15k if add two kids with all kinds of tuition and enrichment classes. 20k if studying international school or overseas uni.

Smile just one atas meal can cost 10k

I taking about high class talent ang mo chief with many awards one cook with good expensive wine and top service

Individual 10000 a month...
I think Sg future replaced by foreigner and AI is no surprise
with such unrealistic younger generation.

Conservancy+utilities+telephone bills already more than $100. How to live with $300? Mama or papa pay for all these?

(04-05-2024, 05:52 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I try to keep.my expenditure under $300 each month...I don't see why people.need to cross 1K mark

Because you're staying at yr mother's house and not everyone is so lucky. If housing is added, you'd need at least 1000/m

Luckily you hate driving, that saves you 2000 to 3000/m

No kid, that saves you at least 250000 per kid until university

(04-05-2024, 09:39 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Because you're staying at yr mother's house and not everyone is so lucky. If housing is added, you'd need at least 1000/m

Luckily you hate driving, that saves you 2000 to 3000/m

No kid, that saves you at least 250000 per kid until university

Cars and kids are choices not that they are wrong choices but everyone should make choices they can afford.

Yes i am lucky i van staybin my mom's place...but I would think almost  everyone has parents qith HDB these pepple.aiso should have that choice.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(04-05-2024, 09:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile just one atas meal can cost 10k

I taking about high class talent ang mo chief with many awards one cook with good expensive wine and top service

You are not paying for the food. You are getting duped by the ang moh chef.