10,000 new homes could be built in Fernvale North in Sengkang

The LRT already packed like sardines,  can Sengkang accomodate more homes with no infrastructure upgrade? I think it its better to build more commercial & amenities in this area eg Sengkang Safra, parks, shopping malls etc. rather than more & more flats.

(03-05-2024, 08:23 PM)Sline Wrote:  The LRT already packed like sardines,  can Sengkang accomodate more homes with no infrastructure upgrade? I think it its better to build more commercial & amenities in this area eg Sengkang Safra, parks, shopping malls etc. rather than more & more flats.

the purpose is to re-organise SengKang GRC into a different GRC or SMC for future elections.

if there is no re-organisation, SengKang GRC will remain WP GRC.

Fernvale is not included in senkgang GRCs
It is under amk GRCs

At least build MRT or more buses to ply along this area to diffuse the massess. So far the bus network has not improved despite the feedback.

(03-05-2024, 09:11 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  Fernvale is not included in senkgang GRCs
It is under amk GRCs

the Fernvale North voters will be nurtured under AMK GRC first.
then the whole PAP Fernvale will merged into SengKang GRC to have more PAP supporters ?

(03-05-2024, 09:30 PM)forum456 Wrote:  the Fernvale North voters will be nurtured under AMK GRC first.
then the whole PAP Fernvale will merged into SengKang GRC to have more PAP supporters ?

Is it? You can become PAP Strategist.

Very congested see walls to walls hardly see trees

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Who still believe it’s 10mil?

They need more flats to house new citizens since the the birth rate is fast shrinking. They are potential pap voters.

(03-05-2024, 09:18 PM)Sline Wrote:  At least build MRT or more buses to ply along this area to diffuse the massess. So far the bus network has not improved despite the feedback.

NEL already jam packed... Build another MRT station to make it worse is it?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(04-05-2024, 11:00 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  NEL already jam packed... Build another MRT station to make it worse is it?
Build another MRT in Fernvale to divert the crowd.  Isn't it say industrial area also building up in Fernvale West & nearby Seletar Aerospace expansion? Plus the upcoming Fernvale North Housing & current population in that area,  it will be very crowded

Huat ah ... 10k new millionaires

$1 million HDB in SengKang. Lots of demand, please build more to stabalise the price.

(03-05-2024, 08:42 PM)forum456 Wrote:  the purpose is to re-organise SengKang GRC into a different GRC or SMC for future elections.

if there is no re-organisation, SengKang GRC will remain WP GRC.

since PAP can tell roughly which HDB blocks voted for who...............they can estimate the new couples moving to Sengkang are roughly pro-PAP or not..........

built already more heat trap in urban estate
lan jiao sweat even more

Gerrymandering cheong Ahhhh!!! Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Bring back Sengkang West SMC lah....Ex MP Mr Lam did so good ; every year we got CNY lunch and performance and Singing plus fat "Ang Pow" for Chinese to celebrate CNY.

(04-05-2024, 02:20 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Bring back Sengkang West SMC lah....Ex MP Mr Lam did so good ; every year we got CNY lunch and performance and Singing plus fat "Ang Pow" for Chinese to celebrate CNY.
Also Mr Lam was able to get sponsors for events held free of charge to participants too!....

(04-05-2024, 02:45 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Also Mr Lam was able to get sponsors for events held free of charge to participants too!....

Current one no good meh?