10 NOV: 3,481 new cases of COVID-19, 17 vax died

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...-nov-2021)
[+] 2 users Like forum456's post

17 died!  crying

If we stay above 1k or maybe 2k cases for more than 3 months basically tells me this open up is a failure . First tourists will not be coming, only people travel out to spend.

Tourist come here heard everyday 3 -4 k cases in the community and so many death in covid-19 do you think they will still like to go out? The zoo also animals also infected the virus.

Situation is not getting better.
By yr end many would have died.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Situation not improving. Looks like another restriction coming.

Back to 2 dine in? Cha cha cha...

(11-11-2021, 12:50 AM)cf9 Wrote:  If we stay above 1k or maybe 2k cases for more than 3 months basically tells me this open up is a failure . First tourists will not be coming, only people travel out to spend.

No need to wait so long.
It is already a failure. crying
They still deny it. (装傻)

It is so absurd to let so many 倒霉蛋 die daily due to their poor strategy to fight Covid 19.
他们不怕被雷劈,难道倒霉蛋是该死的吗?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Sinkie travel out at least still benefit the Sinkie right..

People coming in, how does it benefit Sinkie?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Christmas is coming also,,, not only dine out but dine in maybe... everywhere already...

With so many death, that jump from a few to a few hundred per month, are the ministers saying this is all part of their plan?

with all the policies, restrictions and gadgets in use, there must be some reasons why the numbers din go down

(11-11-2021, 06:18 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Situation not improving. Looks like another restriction coming.

Back to 2 dine in? Cha cha cha...

Tankuku. OYK would just hide the number of death reported each day,  like what he has been slowly hiding one detail after the other.

(10-11-2021, 11:41 PM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...-nov-2021)

Where got state 17 vax died …..spread fake news issit? But one thing for sure thou, those not jabbed kenna covid …. BYO-ICU  nudie

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(11-11-2021, 10:32 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  But one thing for sure thou, those not jabbed kenna covid …. BYO-ICU  nudie

You feel happy seeing fellow Singaporeans get discriminated? 

Even though I am fully vaxxed, I still feel we should not discriminate.

(11-11-2021, 10:32 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Where got state 17 vax died …..spread fake news issit?  

Already said this many times, TS still on it. Hope it won't get sgtalk into trouble. If close down, no more 3rd sgtalk for sure. Meet at HWZ?

(11-11-2021, 11:05 AM)RichDad Wrote:  You feel happy seeing fellow Singaporeans get discriminated? 

Even though I am fully vaxxed, I still feel we should not discriminate.

Well, they made a choice to strain and waste our medical resources when it can be avoided. They selfishly take up medical resources where it could be use on those who truly need.
These people are selfish self entitlement and a burden to society due to their egoistic iron teeth ignorance

(11-11-2021, 11:07 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Already said this many times, TS still on it. Hope it won't get sgtalk into trouble. If close down, no more 3rd sgtalk for sure. Meet at HWZ?

These are typical selfish people, thinking they are serving a cause but instead making it worst. They are like the stupid WP Khan lady …. her selfish myopic act … not once but twice brought bad image to the opposition creditability  

Dr. Chee of SDP before was like that but he learn to engage the Piss And Pee in a more intelligent and strategic ways.

TO: PAP Supporters

Your lau- pei calling. Quick! You must go out 10 hours a day to live with Covid and be part of the numbers.

Mai hai-si lang.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(11-11-2021, 11:18 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  These are typical selfish people, thinking they are serving a cause but instead making it worst. They are like the stupid WP Khan lady …. her selfish myopic act … not once but twice brought bad image to the opposition creditability  

Dr. Chee of SDP before was like that but he learn to engage the Piss And Pee in a more intelligent and strategic ways.

Salah, those pro-active anti-vaxxers are not the ones in ICU and among the casualty numbers. If you see the MOH report you can make an educated guess the bulk of the  victims are those from nursing homes and IMH, in other words the defenceless who might be afraid of jabs or whose family members reject the MRNA ones bcos of fear it might harm them [MOH iron teeth no offer Sino wans[. Then there are oso those elderlies who live by themselves and are  unconnected with msm. They frequent crowded places for their meals and kenna.

But karma is a bitch, after the unvaccinated die off the majority of those in ICU  will be the vaccinated vulnerable unless better drugs and vaccines come along.

(11-11-2021, 11:40 AM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Salah, those pro-active anti-vaxxers are not the ones in ICU and among the casualty numbers. If you see the MOH report you can make an educated guess the bulk of the  victims are those from nursing homes and IMH, in other words the defenceless who might be afraid of jabs or whose family members reject the MRNA ones bcos of fear it might harm them [MOH iron teeth no offer Sino wans[. Then there are oso those elderlies who live by themselves and are  unconnected with msm. They frequent crowded places for their meals and kenna.

But karma is a bitch, after the unvaccinated die off the majority of those in ICU  will be the vaccinated vulnerable unless better drugs and vaccines come along.

5 million people jabbed …. how many in ICUs and how many dead compared to how many non jabbed that are dead or in ICUs.

I strongly agreed with the gov those can jab dun wanna jab due to their iron teeth ignorance idiocy pay for their own medical. Stop wasting medical resources for those WHO TRULY NEED IT.

These people who can jab but dun wanna jab for whatever excuses are the same bunch of people who do not believe wearing mask can help prevent infection.