SL: Inactivated Vaccines such as Sinopharm are the best vaccine to inoculate children

The world has a lot of experience as regards inactivated vaccines, Prof. Vitharana has said, adding that vaccines that use the fully inactivated virus could provide better overall protection.

Prof. Vitharana has a Diploma in Bacteriology from the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine and a Ph.D. in virology from the University of London. He headed the Medical Research Institute (MRI) between 1983 and 1994. Vitharana was also a consultant virologist at the Edinburgh City Hospital’s Regional Virus Laboratory and deputy director of the Victoria Infectious Diseases Reference Laboratory in Melbourne.

https://island.lk/sinopharm-best-for-kid...vitharana/
[+] 3 users Like theold's post

https://blackdotresearch.sg/mrna-vaccine...sinopharm/

Why is mRNA not suitable for children?

(11-09-2021, 05:27 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Why is mRNA not suitable for children?

Quote : Prof. Vitharana has said that mRNA vaccines such as Pfizer and Moderna, designed to trigger an immune response to the virus’s spike protein, inserts genetic material into our body.

“These genes interact with genes in our bodies. We can’t guess what the outcome of these interactions may be, especially in kids whose bodies are undergoing changes. So, I think a vaccine like Sinopharm is best for kids. Even AstraZeneca or Sputnik will work in my opinion,” he says.

(11-09-2021, 05:27 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Why is mRNA not suitable for children?

Do you want to use your children as guinea pigs for that?
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

Everyone will say their is the best. So just chose wisely

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(11-09-2021, 07:07 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Everyone will say their is the best. So just chose wisely

Yes! But don't smear others!

(11-09-2021, 05:47 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Quote : Prof. Vitharana has said that mRNA vaccines such as Pfizer and Moderna, designed to trigger an immune response to the virus’s spike protein, inserts genetic material into our body.

“These genes interact with genes in our bodies. We can’t guess what the outcome of these interactions may be, especially in kids whose bodies are undergoing changes. So, I think a vaccine like Sinopharm is best for kids. Even AstraZeneca or Sputnik will work in my opinion,” he says.

Thought AZ also using gene based concept

All cannot be used becos the blood cells are poisoned and the only path for the janitors means Bacterias viruses and fungi to do the cleaning is outside the blood veins in the intestitial fluids where u find your cells.
When you tok abt Immunity u are refering to the Hemoglobin which also transport oxygen.
We now can see blood clots clumping cells. The poisons can only go out thr. a process called outfection
thr. the veins into the intestitial fluids.
Find the narratives in this video:
https://www.bitchute.com/embed/NSrybzEyRufB/

(11-09-2021, 05:47 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Quote : Prof. Vitharana has said that mRNA vaccines such as Pfizer and Moderna, designed to trigger an immune response to the virus’s spike protein, inserts genetic material into our body.

Thats not the key.

Should increase even for elderly , and even adults. Don't waste time. Time is crucial.
[+] 1 user Likes cf9's post

(12-09-2021, 09:37 AM)cf9 Wrote:  Should increase even for elderly , and even adults. Don't waste time. Time is crucial.

PM Lee need permission from Biden first