10 oct: 2,809 new COVID-19 cases in Singapore as well as nine more deaths

SINGAPORE — The Ministry of Health (MOH) on Sunday (10 October) confirmed 2,809 new COVID-19 cases in Singapore, bringing the country's total case count to 127,566, as well as nine more deaths due to the disease.

Sunday breaks a six-day streak of over 3,000 new daily cases reported in the city-state.

"The fall in the number of cases today is likely due to fewer swabs being done over the weekend at public health preparedness clinics and polyclinics, and is not indicative that the epidemic curve is bending," said the MOH.

Sunday also marks the 21st day in a row with fatalities from the virus reported here. Singapore's 154th through 162nd COVID-19 fatalities were all Singaporeans: eight men and one woman aged between 70 and 88.

Among Sunday's nine fatalities, four had been unvaccinated against COVID-19, three had been partially vaccinated and two had been fully vaccinated. All of them had various underlying medical conditions.

lol first time, MOH mention figure low DUE TO LESS SWAP TEST.

(10-10-2021, 11:47 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  lol first time, MOH mention figure low DUE TO LESS SWAP TEST.

So tomorrow we might see 4000 figure already....if ART included 5K coming ?

We are after all just a number game…

I think going forward we may only see hundred or less positive as now those who tested positive on ART no need to report but stay at home to test until negative.

(10-10-2021, 11:47 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  lol first time, MOH mention figure low DUE TO LESS SWAP TEST.

Not hixx data meh? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Any $225k payouts? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Double digit death coming

(11-10-2021, 06:58 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Any $225k payouts? Big Grin

U wait long long

Do not understand why PM said is less dangerous.

Certainly this variant is much much deadlier than as last year variant.

Sg must be humble , first world third world all go ask to
check what are the effective methods.

(11-10-2021, 07:24 AM)EXBB Wrote:  U wait long long

Show me your nostrils Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Average age to die from covid in sg is at 77, young guns mian kia...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Let's maintain a moment of silence for the 9 decreased.

They are someone's father, mother, grandfather, grandmother, great grandfather, great grandmother and so on..

On the day they passed on, they are known to this world as just a figure, '9'.

These 9 decreased might not have died, if only govt act faster and more decisive..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..