PAP and their plp only know how to bully Sgreans...

But in the eyes of other countries they are just shameless parasites and bottom feeders

They will boast to own citizens and give ownself report card, ownself praise ownself, ownself check ownself, ownself yayapapaya ownself

*Shake head*
[+] 4 users Like Sentinel's post

They have all the power to do whatever they want and nobody can check them, sue them nor even throw eggs at them.

One hypnotic area falls under MOM ie PAP Must DRIVE Job Discrimination to exist for the sole parasite of EP System so that unfettered access of FTs can come.

Who are the idiots who think PAP stopped Job Discrimination for the past 5 or 10 years?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(26-12-2021, 01:36 AM)Ola Wrote:  They have all the power to do whatever they want and nobody can check them, sue them nor even throw eggs at them.

One hypnotic area falls under MOM  ie PAP Must DRIVE Job Discrimination to exist for the sole parasite of EP System so that unfettered access of FTs can come.

Who are the idiots who think PAP stopped Job Discrimination for the past 5 or 10 years?

sinkies allow them to do so. what to do
[+] 2 users Like happyharvest's post

Return tray fine 300 bully singaporean

Trace together bully singaporean
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

Singaporeans the majority voted and allowed everything good and bad to happen to them. Humans and animals are conditioned. You can't blame anyone who is in power... Blame those that gave away their power without ensuring the servants don't get ahead of themselves.
[+] 2 users Like Sticw's post

but crazy people jam their HDB corridor with furniture and barangs barangs for 3 years Town Council says aware of matter and looking into the issue...the neighbor already buay tahan move out liao..So eventually No Complain already mah..Town council dont need to act because no Complain liao.. CB

If a maid clean the house long enough, she likely feels that she has greater entitlement over everything. If the owner doesn't enforce anything or even change a maid when you sense something not so right is going on or about to happen. You can blame the maid from a moral pov but that is left to God. You only blame yourself for not doing the right thing that is within your control.

Everyone is entitled to your own thoughts and feelings. But each is accountable for your own deeds. Don't spend too much time judging others but focus on how to be a better self is perhaps a better way of life.

Shalom and peace to all. Amen.

at home like tiger, go out like mouse?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(26-12-2021, 01:36 AM)Ola Wrote:  They have all the power to do whatever they want and nobody can check them, sue them nor even throw eggs at them.

One hypnotic area falls under MOM  ie PAP Must DRIVE Job Discrimination to exist for the sole parasite of EP System so that unfettered access of FTs can come.

(26-12-2021, 03:07 AM)happyharvest Wrote:  sinkies allow them to do so. what to do

(26-12-2021, 07:12 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Return tray fine 300 bully singaporean

Trace together bully singaporean

We citizens here kenna bully like mad, but on hindsight, we had given them the mandate to rule over us.  So who to be blamed? Sinkees of course... Angry crying
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(20-12-2021, 02:39 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  But in the eyes of other countries they are just shameless parasites and bottom feeders

They will boast to own citizens and give ownself report card, ownself praise ownself, ownself check ownself, ownself yayapapaya ownself

*Shake head*
I felt the same sentiments too.  That's why I always vote wisely in the voting box.  I will never support those that are big bullies and disregard for the fellow men.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

They MORE CONCERN ABOUT " IMAGE " epic recently Covi19 situation I not sure they know but surely know
I for see they will come out news " create good image to cover up it "

Bloomberg reported foreigners travellers facing BAD Treatment in SG for those been infected.
Dirty unclean rooms, mix with strangers etc etc i do post that news here.