100+ Palestinians reported killed in Gaza as attack continues despite ceasefire deal

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/n...efire-deal

81 people had been killed since midnight as houses were targeted in the centre of the strip. A further 60 were believed to be dead after bombing in and around the Jabaliya refugee camp in the north.

Riyad al-Maliki, the Palestinian foreign minister, said during a visit to London that 52 of the victims at Jabaliya were from the same Qadoura family. “I have the list of the names, 52 of them. They were wiped out completely, from grandfather to grandchildren,” he said.

Deadly bombing was also reported at al-Nuseirat refugee camp, killing nine people. Casualty figures are difficult to verify given the ongoing fighting, although initial reports often turn out to be underestimates until the missing are accounted for.

(23-11-2023, 02:32 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Riyad al-Maliki, the Palestinian foreign minister, said during a visit to London that 52 of the victims at Jabaliya were from the same Qadoura family. “I have the list of the names, 52 of them. They were wiped out completely, from grandfather to grandchildren,” he said.

All along I have been guessing Israeli is taking this chance to annihilate all of them. One whole family wiped out means in future Israeli offspring can live easier as no one to whack them. So multiply by the number of families that all die out it is a good strategy for Israeli. For this the bombing will not stop and will continue as long as ammo is available. Don't wipe them out wait for when? Wait for their offspring to grow up and whack Jews offspring back? So must 先下手为强后下手遭殃