$100 worth of CDC vouchers for S'porean household available for collection online

Whether it is digital or vouchers, the government need to pay more that $100 to implement it. Too much money to spent.

Seriously which company benefit from it? Why don’t just bank it into individual bank account instead?

Now new pattern. Take the chick and chicken than give a piece of chicken meat.

Easy to claim and share. Hope it is easy to use too!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

(14-12-2021, 03:01 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Dubai good or not is not my concern as i dun intend to operate there

As of now, PAP MAS has cut my money making platform off and that is unforgiveable

Nothing else to say, they hv to go

You say this but some like, " those work close with them behind aka those investors, businessman PLP Gov " Of course not all like that , some don't want to mix with politicians.

(14-12-2021, 09:15 AM)Fit Wrote:  Easy to claim and share. Hope it is easy to use too!

It will be a hassle, for those who don't own a mobile phone, or are IT illiterate..  crying

With inflation... food prices... transport n utilities rising... hundred bucks can transpired within a day

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(14-12-2021, 10:13 AM)debono Wrote:  It will be a hassle, for those who don't own a mobile phone, or are IT illiterate..  crying

according to the site, they Claim those elderly etc want physical voucher can go CC collect
so I curious anyone go CC claim?

(14-12-2021, 10:17 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  according to the site, they Claim those elderly etc want physical voucher can go CC collect

I read they need SingPass to claim. I doubt these people without IT knowledge or some may even be illiterate have SingPass. So how is CC going to claim and print for them? Unless CC can do it with just IC......... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(14-12-2021, 10:17 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  according to the site, they Claim those elderly etc want physical voucher can go CC collect

I suspect that there will be many who wants to have the hard copy form of voucher, and that the CC will say that it had run out of these vouchers... crying

(14-12-2021, 10:26 AM)debono Wrote:  I suspect that there will be many who wants to have the hard copy form of voucher, and that the CC will say that it had run out of these vouchers... crying

I thought the news said CC will PRINT OUT for them. In other words there is no voucher there I guess. Just blank papers and a printer to print out individuals entitlement. 
I queue will be a few miles long?............ Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

What if internet down? Or DBS down? Rotfl

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(14-12-2021, 10:34 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  What if internet down? Or DBS down? Rotfl

That may be a possibility, remote as it is, cos DBS was down for 2 straight days recently..... Laughing Rotfl

(14-12-2021, 10:26 AM)debono Wrote:  I suspect that there will be many who wants to have the hard copy form of voucher, and that the CC will say that it had run out of these vouchers... crying

I go FB see people comment " Some maybe pro Gov claim wait the voucher get stolen how? Now Digital not easy for people steal it. "

Some claim prefer just go CC collect the Physical voucher.

Some claim , all this again Gov just want to push Digital Payment on hawkers, stall owners.
" Mind you lol IF You are hawker or stall owners means AKA , your revenue MORE easily to get check and monitor from Gov come collect taxes from you, Gov Know for long a lot hawkers, stall owners Never declare their revenue clearly , even come to paying taxes "

(14-12-2021, 10:32 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I thought the news said CC will PRINT OUT for them. In other words there is no voucher there I guess. Just blank papers and a printer to print out individuals entitlement. 

Yea, I saw the news claim CC " Print out " what print out ?? means unlike last time they already print out the physical voucher to issue ?

small money don't out big money cannot in Rotfl

(13-12-2021, 11:33 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  This is still our money.. They have increased a lot of things. From gst to rubbish chutes and electricity bill.  There will be more to come..  What can $100 do?  I rather dont take the money. vote them out.  Cost of living in Singapore is ridiculous. We don't need a government like that.
Why don't you take the money then vote them out 😁

(14-12-2021, 10:32 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I thought the news said CC will PRINT OUT for them. In other words there is no voucher there I guess. Just blank papers and a printer to print out individuals entitlement. 

Maybe this Saturday I go CC , see how it works .
One of my relative got CDC voucher due to his income low, they send a letter tell her go CC collect when reach there have to bring that letter than her IC let the CC people scan than will received the physical voucher.

She told me even maid waiting there help their employer get , as long bring the letter than that person IC .

That time they claim voucher been stolen is Different handout, that one is they straight mail the voucher those those stay in rental flat

who dont want
pass to me
i poor