11,504 new Covid-19 cases in S'pore, more than double the infections a day ago

There were 11,504 new Covid-19 cases in Singapore, more than double the infections a day ago.

The week-on-week infection ratio also rose slightly to 1.62.

https://str.sg/wLA6
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

(29-06-2022, 06:16 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  There were 11,504 new Covid-19 cases in Singapore, more than double the infections a day ago.

The week-on-week infection ratio also rose slightly to 1.62.

https://str.sg/wLA6

Why suddenly so many leh?

I think real cases could be 5 times larger than the data reported because many of us do not go clinic or Test Center to report our covid results. Will more hawker stalls close for next 2 weeks?
[+] 2 users Like Wy:Nox's post

several ppl I know kenna aso didnt report.

still nobody responsible for the high numbers?
[+] 3 users Like WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(29-06-2022, 08:12 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  I think real cases could be 5 times larger than the data reported because many of us do not go clinic or Test Center to report our covid results. Will more hawker stalls close for next 2 weeks?

Lockdown whole Singapore now lah! No one is allowed to go out and come in lah!

Confirmed that the wave has started. Been climbing since 14 June.

Expected this shootup but just not this high.

Is Ah Butt in self isolation yet. Based on his logic, he shud be self locked down in his room again....... Big Grin

Hope i can get another Covid...MC free See Doctor Free...1 week dont need work..

(29-06-2022, 08:15 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  several ppl I know kenna aso didnt report.

still nobody responsible for the high numbers?

I think many people don't even bother to test, unless the condition is very serious.

(29-06-2022, 09:12 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Is Ah Butt in self isolation yet. Based on his logic, he shud be self locked down in his room again....... Big Grin

No more cheap durian for him?  Tongue

(29-06-2022, 09:40 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  I think many people don't even bother to test, unless the condition is very serious.

No more compulsory testing liao leh!

My neighbour said her 2 elderly friends

kena covid recently

complain painful and hard to bear

just like Jac Lau

(29-06-2022, 09:12 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Is Ah Butt in self isolation yet. Based on his logic, he shud be self locked down in his room again....... Big Grin

if sniff too many durians while choosing them, chances of getting infected very high.

(29-06-2022, 08:57 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Lockdown whole Singapore now lah! No one is allowed to go out and come in lah!

cannot lah. we had laughed and poked fun at SH when ccp locked it down.

11000+ i not he peak yet.
media corp proudly announced 600 pax followed them the popular D J last wk end jalan jaln makan in malaysia

Shopping malls are packed. Restaurants and foodcourt are packed with crowds