12.12 Lazada sale.JBJ TWS with ANC $23

[Image: dJU6eqo.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

From 11.11 until 12.12 have been wanting this bike but never push the buy button.

My mom sure scold me.for buying another bike but I will give the old.one away to make space.

[Image: nkJAJrA.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Already bought6 bottles of champagne
Also bought Nakamichi ears buds.

tomorrow will be a better day

(11-12-2021, 01:12 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: dJU6eqo.jpg]
Plug it into your asshole

can you put up the link for the jbl live pro+ ?

I can't find from lazada

(11-12-2021, 04:31 PM)drgn Wrote:  can you put up the link for the jbl live pro+ ?

I can't find from lazada

https://www.lazada.sg/products/jbl-live-...44680.html

(11-12-2021, 01:55 PM)surfer Wrote:  Already bought6 bottles of champagne
Also bought Nakamichi ears buds.

wah..............the champagne is to celebrate who mati ?

Pinky dying soon ?

(11-12-2021, 07:08 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  wah..............the champagne is to celebrate who mati ?

Pinky dying soon ?

Champagne to celebrate that life is worth living. God is great.

tomorrow will be a better day

Just placed order with Lazada for IPhone 13 Pro leather case. Color: Wisteria. I think this color is nice. I bought a clear case from iStudio this afternoon too. Don’t mind having 2 cases for my phone  Blush

Now hot sale on line... still need to go out ?

(11-12-2021, 04:41 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://www.lazada.sg/products/jbl-live-...44680.html

I ordered it because I want to have an ANS earbud.

Delivered today, can't work with the JBL app from playstore, hence cannot turned on all the features of live pro+.

seems like a fake JBL product.

Asking for refund now.
[+] 1 user Likes drgn's post

(17-12-2021, 04:57 PM)drgn Wrote:  I ordered it because I want to have an ANS earbud.

Delivered today, can't work with the JBL app from playstore, hence cannot turned on all the features of live pro+.

seems like a fake JBL product.

Asking for refund now.

Oh goodness....fake? Get refund 
I bought overear taotronics instead

(11-12-2021, 01:21 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  From 11.11 until 12.12 have been wanting this bike but never push the buy button.

My mom sure scold me.for buying another bike but I will give the old.one away to make space.

Don’t waste $$$.
Provided you ride it frequently.
Brisk walk is better than cycling.
Later may become another white elephant.
Brisk walk really make you lose weight.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

How come so cheap? Rotfl

[Image: 13164-F4-A-1-F2-C-4-A98-AFF9-0-C0-C2-D935-A30.png]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(17-12-2021, 09:22 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  How come so cheap? Rotfl

[Image: 13164-F4-A-1-F2-C-4-A98-AFF9-0-C0-C2-D935-A30.png]

This is a generic TWS commonly called F9.

I purchased 2 pairs @$8 each thinking they will be damaged or break. After 3 months the ifirst pair is still working and I gave the 2nd pair away.

1. Functionally it works well. Connect, has mic ...you can operate with one or 2 buds so if one run out of battery you can use the other.

2. The sound is okay slightly hollow but for listening to talks and lectures and video conference is okay. Casual music listening is okay.

3. Compared with my $20 Lenovo you can hear the difference. The Lenovo sound is richer. 

4. If you want a pair for music get a Lenovo one or something in the $20 it is good enough.

5. If you really want a good pair on par with Air Pods but at a fraction of the cost UGreen ANC hifier it's around $50 sale price.

(17-12-2021, 06:07 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Don’t waste $$$.
Provided you ride it frequently.
Brisk walk is better than cycling.
Later may become another white elephant.
Brisk walk really make you lose weight.
I cycle often. Is have a few bikes and they are all well utilised.

[Image: E7-B66-ED0-E171-4-D37-A07-C-3-D1-BD2-B70475.jpg]

I bought this at $18. I think it’s better than the different brand I got from iStudio which is thicker, heavier and more expensive at $59.90. 

(11-12-2021, 01:21 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  From 11.11 until 12.12 have been wanting this bike but never push the buy button.

[Image: Screenshot-2021-12-20-20-24-10-08.png]

Sgbutt have you bought yr bike? Now shopee having offer for this item. Left only 1 hr for the flash deal

(20-12-2021, 08:26 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-2021-12-20-20-24-10-08.png]

Sgbutt have you bought yr bike? Now shopee having offer for this item. Left only 1 hr for the flash deal

I am not impressed with this one at all.