$12.50 Prawn Prata...only one Hay Bee spotted.

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/want-m...dients-his

Freaking pratas can be so expensive?
Might as well be a day light robber !!

Why not anything can be expensive as you price it. But nowadays not only this prata shop other coffeeshops also doing the same misprice just that some don’t want to complain only.

As long as they display price on menu ....customers have to check.

Cannot be order already then say too expensive.

I see high price yet decide to eat ....I cannot take it out on shop ...just that it shows inflation.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

should just throw it on the ground if not happy.

He is angry see no prawns not the price

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Surely any normal person will know the difference between a prawn and a Hay Bee. 

Lol

(16-07-2022, 01:51 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  As long as they display price on menu ....customers have to check.

I see high price yet decide to eat ....I cannot take it out on shop ...just that it shows inflation.

Undo garang..Go Buy ten to eat la

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

Nowadays become hip to see who can charge more Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(16-07-2022, 01:27 PM)hansamu Wrote:  https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/want-m...dients-his

Freaking pratas can be so expensive?
Might as well be a day light robber !!

Oil and flour very expensive leh!

as long as there is a prawn, it is not cheating.

who say prawn prata must have many prawn.

50grms of prawn floss

That is 1 tablespoon?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Buy ready made prata n fold in fresh prawns n pan fry lagi cheap n nice

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

No need to complaint. Want to eat premium, please pay. Or just don't go back to the store again.

(16-07-2022, 01:51 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  As long as they display price on menu ....customers have to check.

The dispute is about one prawn in prata. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Rubitin's post

(16-07-2022, 02:37 PM)drgn Wrote:  as long as there is a prawn, it is not cheating.

who say prawn prata must have many prawn.

I have never seen a prawn in my Roti Prata before leh! Only flour + oil + egg leh!

(16-07-2022, 04:44 PM)Rubitin Wrote:  The dispute is about one prawn in prata. Big Grin

Precisely, you have hit the jackpot. 
So simple and straightforward, yet so much digression!!

$125 for lobster prata

(16-07-2022, 01:59 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  should just throw it on the ground if not happy.
Later fine for littering
More $$$gone

(16-07-2022, 04:44 PM)Rubitin Wrote:  The dispute is about one prawn in prata. Big Grin

BINGO!

Self made runaway inflation by all these sellers. All jump in to make as much $$$ aka suck as much as possible from consumers. Govt has fallen into the trap which we are all paying for it aka suck thumb.

But with that kind of explanation by showing a packet of fry small shrimp doesn’t proof anything because they mentioned prawn on their menu and not fry shrimp. By the way shrimp doesn’t cost that much.

Eating out is like TOTO. If you are so lucky, you get delicious food at a cheap price.