12 most profitable airports in the world:

"Here is a list of the 12 most profitable airports in the world:
Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG) ...
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS) ...
Delhi Airport (DEL) ...
Istanbul Airport (IST) ...
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) ...
Tokyo International Airport (HND) ...
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
1 day ago"
https://www.google.com/search?q=5+most+p...+the+world&oq=5+most+profitable+airports+in+the+world&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l2j33i22i29i30.19553j0j4&client=ms-android-oppo-rvo3&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#:~:text=Here%20is%20a,1%20day%20ago

Top 5 most profitable are all in USA

Trying hard to search for Singapore

Changi Airport definitely not very profitable. Only 33 million.

But this report is also not accurate as it assumes that the more flights there are, the more profitable the airport without taking into consideration the cost difference in running airports. Some airports' costs are much higher due to higher labour costs. Also, each flight at a different airport most probably brings in a different revenue depending on their pricing.

The report is more a ranking of airports with the most flights rather than most profitable.

In the report, Delhi made the top 12 based on the number of flights it has. It should not as it is LOSING MONEY. The most profitable Indian airport is Kolkata. Most Indian airports suffer losses.

https://networkthoughts.com/2023/02/08/t...n-2021-22/

(23-06-2023, 02:29 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Top 5 most profitable are all in USA

Trying hard to search for Singapore

shanghai Pudong is not in USA.

(23-06-2023, 07:30 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  shanghai Pudong is not in USA.

Pudong is listed as 12 on the list. I think you mistook it as number one.

Anyway, the list is a list of the BUSIEST airport (as in most flights) rather than the most profitable. Delhi, a loss-making airport actually made the list which shows how inaccurate it is.

Changi airport cosmetic face surgeries yet, not profitable