$130m CDC voucher scheme goes paperless, to be app-based

The scheme will see 1.3 million Singaporean households each receive $100 in CDC vouchers in the coming months.

$130m CDC voucher scheme goes paperless, to be app-based, Community News & Top Stories - The Straits Times

If Denise Phua and the other 4 Mayors spend 2 weeks to design, develop, test and roll out the app, then OK.

Otherwise, please sack them.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(18-10-2021, 03:53 PM)Ola Wrote:  If Denise Phua and the other 4 Mayors spend 2 weeks to design, develop, test  and roll out the app, then OK.

Otherwise, please sack them.

another STUPID SILLY IDEAS fr scholars.
not learning fro the $100 rediscovery vouchers that CCS HAD TO EAT HIS WORDS NO EXTENSION 
STPB CHIEF ALSO SAID NO EXT.
LAN LAN EXTENDED.
LETS SEE N WATCH SHOW!!

Those unjabbed …. get also can only tar pow

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(18-10-2021, 04:19 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Those unjabbed …. get also can only tar pow

Why do u need to keep differentiating between jab and unjab? Do u feel high class just because u r jabbed with mRNA?  Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(18-10-2021, 04:15 PM)talky Wrote:  another STUPID SILLY IDEAS fr scholars.
not learning fro the $100 rediscovery vouchers that CCS HAD TO EAT HIS WORDS NO EXTENSION 
STPB CHIEF ALSO SAID NO EXT.
LAN LAN EXTENDED.
LETS SEE N WATCH SHOW!!

Pity those oldies who don't possess a mobile phone and are illiterate crying ..
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

I just watched a news talking about kind volunteers doing food and groceries delivery to those home quantine that need help. This are genuine volunteers. Not those that deliver what care bag one time with MP to show show.

who get

(18-10-2021, 09:52 PM)Talent Wrote:  who get

Will those   living in 4rm/5rm eligible for the  vouchers....? Thinking

(18-10-2021, 09:16 PM)winbig Wrote:  Why do u need to keep differentiating between jab and unjab? Do u feel high class just because u r jabbed with mRNA?  Rotfl

Why so sensitive? Feel insecure? Like those fuggs …. small little shout racist
Here I trying to be sympathetic as they cannot dine in and next they open up to more jabbed to dine in together …… 
aaaah … likely your small little bruised ego with inferiority complex alway feel that people are looking you down …. today vaccination … 2molo what? you live a sad life.

(18-10-2021, 09:20 PM)debono Wrote:  Pity those oldies who don't possess a mobile phone and are alliterate crying ..

Hopefully, the family members can tar pow hot pot to eat at home with them.
I know my friends his parents in their 90s chose not to jab and dun mind not going out and stay at home.

We already got too many apps.

Should just use Paynow which most people already have, so that payment from the $100 can be to individuals (e.g. hawkers) who are authorised to receive them.

is this the one mentioned all singaporean get

(18-10-2021, 09:16 PM)winbig Wrote:  Why do u need to keep differentiating between jab and unjab? Do u feel high class just because u r jabbed with mRNA?  Rotfl

People who jabbed also end up in the death record. Jab or no jab also mati. If virus want to get you, you will get it.  No way out. Destiny.

(18-10-2021, 10:35 PM)Talent Wrote:  is this the one mentioned all singaporean get

Heard you all mentioned govt give this voucher, that voucher, GST voucher,  credit account.  Till now I din get any thing. No credits in account , no voucher in letter box.  All bluff wan. Angry

(18-10-2021, 11:58 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Heard you all mentioned govt give this voucher, that voucher, GST voucher,  credit account.  Till now I din get any thing. No credits in account , no voucher in letter box.  All bluff wan. Angry

yah lah, yah lah...................we know you velly rich lah Angry

(18-10-2021, 10:12 PM)debono Wrote:  Will those   living in 4rm/5rm eligible for the  vouchers....? Thinking

no lah, only those living in Good Class Bungalows then have................

(18-10-2021, 10:25 PM)starbugs Wrote:  We already got too many apps.

Should just use Paynow which most people already have, so that payment from the $100 can be to individuals (e.g. hawkers) who are authorised to receive them.

Paynow ?

what Paynow ?

i no have leh
Angry 

(19-10-2021, 12:09 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  yah lah, yah lah...................we know you velly rich lah Angry

I beri angry u said I beri rich when actually I am very poor as a church mouse.  Angry

No more broken letterboxes  Rolleyes

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(18-10-2021, 10:13 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Why so sensitive? Feel insecure? Like those fuggs …. small little shout racist
Here I trying to be sympathetic as they cannot dine in and next they open up to more jabbed to dine in together …… 
aaaah … likely your small little bruised ego with inferiority complex alway feel that people are looking you down …. today vaccination … 2molo what? you live a sad life.

Sorry to disappoint u, I'm vaccinated but not with mRNA. There's no need for me to feel high class. Rotfl

(18-10-2021, 11:58 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Heard you all mentioned govt give this voucher, that voucher, GST voucher,  credit account.  Till now I din get any thing. No credits in account , no voucher in letter box.  All bluff wan. Angry

Because u not grassroot. Only they get.

(18-10-2021, 09:27 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I just watched a news talking about kind volunteers doing food and groceries delivery to those home quantine that need help. This are genuine volunteers. Not those that deliver what care bag one time with MP to show show.

THIS IS FOR SHOW ONLY,SRR WHETHER THEY GO INSIDE THE 1 RM FLAT TO HELP AS LIKE XI OF CHINA

(18-10-2021, 10:12 PM)debono Wrote:  Will those   living in 4rm/5rm eligible for the  vouchers....? Thinking

Why base on flat size?

Should base on monthly wage per household.

Silly to use flat size.

A household may have 4 or 5 people. Who gets the voucher???

8Umbrella Umbrella

(19-10-2021, 06:28 AM)winbig Wrote:  Sorry to disappoint u, I'm vaccinated but not with mRNA. There's no need for me to feel high class. Rotfl

Why you are so insecure to highlight to others that there is no need for you to feel high class? And why the need to highlight to you are non mRNA vaccinated? Anyone asking and why your segregation between the 2 class of vaccine when many dun gives a flying flamingo?  Thinking

all get
rich or poor

happy or not

(19-10-2021, 12:54 PM)Talent Wrote:  all get
rich or poor

happy or not

i dont have a ohone
how to receieve the vouchers

The garment had tried to give to those poor ones the vouchers via their letter boxes, but these boxes were broken into and the vouchers stolen.  Therefore the garment had chosen to give the vouchers digitally.... Angry

(19-10-2021, 12:41 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Why you are so insecure to highlight to others that there is no need for you to feel high class? And why the need to highlight to you are non mRNA vaccinated? Anyone asking and why your segregation between the 2 class of vaccine when many dun gives a flying flamingo?  Thinking

I think it's the other way round. U r the one feeling insecure. If not why do u keep saying about the unjab? Thinking