136.8K raised for TOC as of yesterday 11.59pm!

[Image: dFymiw1.png]

https://tinyurl.com/tkevebv9

Clapping Clapping

Clapping Clapping

Laughing

IMDA is in the process of suspending TOC Asia. TX is give until 13th Sept to give explanation on why it should not be suspended!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

(07-09-2021, 01:30 PM)Fit Wrote:  IMDA is in the process of suspending TOC Asia. TX is give until 13th Sept to give explanation on why it should not be suspended!

There is Facebook on which Lee Wei Ling's statement was published. Why don't govt go and close Facebook?

TOC is small and has limited resources so easy to bully and closedown.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(07-09-2021, 11:19 AM)Gstalk Wrote:  Clapping Clapping

Clapping Clapping

I add to a louder clap
👏👏👏
👏👏👏

(07-09-2021, 01:36 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  There is Facebook on which Lee Wei Ling's statement was published. Why don't govt go and close Facebook?

TOC is small and has limited resources so easy to bully and closedown.
Facebook is international and no any country has the rights to close it.  That's why the advanced tech and social media is so powerful that anybody can get access to it.  Our garmen can control local media and newspapers, but, they cannot control the whole wide world of social media.

These kind anyhow give hard earned money away will most probably run out of cash during their long long sunset yrs ..

N most will land up as cleaners, card boat collectors to survive ..cos they dont know the value of money for old age reyirement ...every cent counts n money is never enuf for old age which is no fun growing  old.

China no FB.