14 yo ah boi run 2.4km collapsed and died, organs donated

[Image: uXxYXrk.png]
More at https://tinyurl.com/2p86bpkp

#diedsuddenly...

RIP...

Blood is on the hands of those responsible!

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

Moral of story. Do not run 2.4km

Scrap this 2.4km run Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Sad youngest of all child

(29-05-2024, 07:15 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Moral of story.  Do not run 2.4km

Scrap this 2.4km run Smile

Limpeh like your idea. But must also scrap for NS IPPT!
[+] 1 user Likes Nyvrem's post

Is it due to mRNA?  

NAPHA test is ok but the implementation is not thorough never checks kids health first and implement.
Education ministry is not thorough. pay them so obscenely high salary. now 搞出人命了。。。 will education minister responsible for this??

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

If it is compulsory to make the students run 2.4 km suddenly at the whims and fancy of someone higher up, then they should make it mandatory for the students to get a medical check up and certify fit for running with no heart problem by the doctor.    Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

Isaac Loo, 14, fell unconscious midway through a 2.4km practice run in school at around 8.15am on May 2.

1.2 km?

Soo and her three children are permanent residents from Malaysia. Her husband died of liver cancer in 2022.

"The doctor said Isaac may have fallen into a coma because his heart could not bear the stress during vigorous exercise, leading to arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat)," she added.

"Our family has no history of this condition, and Isaac has never complained of heart-related chest pain. This happened too suddenly."

Another cases was the sports school badminton player...

MOH better tell us when was the last jab to "dismiss" all the vax conspiracies... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

Of all possibilities, they don't mention about mRNA vaccines. 

My old classmates first had a slight stroke after second jab. 

He asked the doc whether it is due to mRNA vaccines. The doc said there is no evidence of such link. 

Then he went for the third jab and he got another serious stroke and half of his body paralyzed. 

His kkj too small if not i will pay him for it...LOL

According to the powers that be, nobody ever dies from the Covid-19 jab in SG. They die from underlying conditions, so they only have themselves to blame. Those who assured us that the vaccination is safe, claim that they have done nothing wrong.

PAP gov is just lazy to deeply study the unknown mRNA, and lazy to study the high effectiveness and power of natural immunity without vaccination for the young.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Respect the family for their 开明.