14-yr-old Jap girl tosses cart from top of Don Quijote, arrested for attempted murder

Scott Wilson
2 days ago

on the afternoon of November 26, when a 14-year-old middle school girl tossed a shopping cart off the roof of a Don Quijote building in Osaka’s Suminoe Ward.

The girl dropped a shopping cart from the roof of the building into the parking lot 21.5 meters (70.5 feet) below, narrowly missing hitting a 53-year-old man by 2 to 3 meters (6 to 10 feet). He was not injured.

Two 13-year-old female classmates accompanied the girl, and while police have taken them into protective custody and notified the children’s welfare center, the girl herself was arrested on November 27 for attempted murder.

She has admitted to her actions, saying: “I did it mostly for fun. I knew that if I hit someone, they’d die.”

Japanese netizens were shocked by the incident

https://soranews24.com/2021/11/27/14-yea...ed-murder/

(29-11-2021, 01:30 PM)Levin Wrote:  Scott Wilson
2 days ago

on the afternoon of November 26, when a 14-year-old middle school girl tossed a shopping cart off the roof of a Don Quijote building in Osaka’s Suminoe Ward.

The girl dropped a shopping cart from the roof of the building into the parking lot 21.5 meters (70.5 feet) below, narrowly missing hitting a 53-year-old man by 2 to 3 meters (6 to 10 feet). He was not injured.

Two 13-year-old female classmates accompanied the girl, and while police have taken them into protective custody and notified the children’s welfare center, the girl herself was arrested on November 27 for attempted murder.

She has admitted to her actions, saying: “I did it mostly for fun. I knew that if I hit someone, they’d die.”

Japanese netizens were shocked by the incident

https://soranews24.com/2021/11/27/14-yea...ed-murder/

Why the teens do such things.....is it because of stress or peer pressure that makes them do these things...? Surprised Mad

What a naughty meow meow Angry

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Why i cant found this news on ST or CNA?, oh yes! i forget they only interesting on China Big Grin

(29-11-2021, 01:50 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Why i cant found this news on ST or CNA?, oh yes! i forget they only interesting on China Big Grin

It was on Channel 8's news last night.

(29-11-2021, 01:50 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  What a naughty meow meow Angry

Japan got rotan?

Smile